You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ubergay/homoerotic films

Harry Squatter

Roadhouse is on Sky at the moment, havent seen it for ages but I've only just got onto the fact how ridiculously gay and homoerotic it is:

Scene where Patrick Swayze is doing his meditation/martial arts the main gangster is riding round on his quad bike and looks accross the lake at him admiring his greased up muscles looking like he is about to crack one off.

Swayze gets into a fight with the gangster's main heavy, he grips him from behind and says "I used to fuck guys like you in prison"

When Sam Elliot gets stabbed to death he cries over him like his gay lover, meanwhile his bird is in trouble and he just about makes it to the hospital to tell her she might get killed.

Add to that loads of ridiculous shots of mens buttocks and pecs, makes the ultimate gay film, even gayer than Top Gun and Commando put together.

Roadhouse is on Sky at the moment, havent seen it for ages but I've only just got onto the fact how ridiculously gay and homoerotic it is:

Scene where Patrick Swayze is doing his meditation/martial arts the main gangster is riding round on his quad bike and looks accross the lake at him admiring his greased up muscles looking like he is about to crack one off.

Swayze gets into a fight with the gangster's main heavy, he grips him from behind and says "I used to fuck guys like you in prison"

When Sam Elliot gets stabbed to death he cries over him like his gay lover, meanwhile his bird is in trouble and he just about makes it to the hospital to tell her she might get killed.

Add to that loads of ridiculous shots of mens buttocks and pecs, makes the ultimate gay film, even gayer than Top Gun and Commando put together.

Still.........it only took you 2 hrs and a box of kleenex to figure it out.

...even gayer than Top Gun and Commando put together.

Nothing is gayer than Top Gun. Top Gun makes Brokeback Mountain look like Raging Bull. That volleyball scene, they might as well just have got down to it in the sand, it's fucking blatant.

Not exactly a film but The Shield has always struck me as being a bit like that.

Shaven headed cop Vic Mackey sports a tight coloured vest and a leather jacket while bonding with and constantly talking about 'his boys/crew' and slamming young Hispanic men up against various walls. Hmmm.

No doubt he puts two earrings in and dances to YMCA with 'his boys' in the series finale.

Spartacus. The scene with Laurence Olivier and Tony Curtis was cut from the original and only restored in a later version.

"There are two types of men, Antoninus. Those who like oysters, and those who don't like oysters. Do you like oysters Antoninus?" Olivier turns round from his bath and Tony Curtis has give it toes.

Batman & Robin.

Possibly all versions in which the Boy Wonder appears.

Check out the nipples on Robin's suit. Installed, no doubt, by Bats.

batman-and-robin-6.jpg

No caption needed.

1500270071_69b6f6d1c1.jpg

Batman : I feel something... ...strange... ...poking against my anus!

Robin : Holy wandering index finger Batman!

BatmanAndRobin.jpg

• 1 year later...