You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard booing come from the Kop, and then laughter straight after like it was a piss take boo and people thought they were funny doing it. It wasn't funny, it was embarrassing and anyone that booed a player onto the field really needs to take a look at themselves.

Didn't hear anything for Cisse other than warm applause though.

There was a fair bit of booing in the lower Anny Road, it soon got shouted down though. Actually things threatened to boil over for a bit until a steward came and calmed things down.

Glad someone started this thread, saves me the bother. Cunts who boo their own players should stay at home and watch it on TV - or better yet, fuck off and lend their dubious "support" to another team. We don't need shit like that, it's a fucking disgrace.

Whoppers.

I am unfortunate to be sat 2nd row from the end of season ticket holders in the upper centenary. Ended up screaming at all the jester hats and liverpool shop bags booing. Cunts.

I don't like Lucas as a player, I don't particulary want him to be in our team, I think he's crap on most occasions. But I wouldn't boo him when he came on.

They can all fuck off to the Emirates Stadium in their boxes and boo players to their hearts content. Just don't pollute my stadium with your poisonous, malicious, Daily Mirror reading shite

I was in the Kop and nearly came to blows with a lad after he started booing. This lad wasnt a wool or OOT he was a lad ive seen at most away games and appears to be local though you never can tell. Should point out im in my mid 30s and this cretin is in his mid to late teens the conversation went like this starting with me after he started booing.

"Behave yaself will ya"

"Fuck off hes shite"

"So hows booing him gonna help"

"Because hes fucking crap"

"So hes suddenly gonna be Steven Gerrard cuz your having a go at him"

"Hes shit"

Felt like planting the little twat but thankfully thought better of it. If ya wondering how ive noticed him at away games about 2 years ago he had an away kit with Munich 58 on the back so in the lads defence hes obviously not all there in the head.

Cud almost and I mean almost understand it if he came on and didnt try or look arsed but he runs his socks off whenever he plays. Personally I dont think hes good enough but thats not his fault as long as he keeps tryin as hard as always has I got no problem with him. The same pricks are probably the same ones who after listening to certain Co-Commentators looked for any excuse to have a pop at Yossi, strangely theyve gone quiet recently

I was in the Kop and nearly came to blows with a lad after he started booing. This lad wasnt a wool or OOT he was a lad ive seen at most away games and appears to be local though you never can tell. Should point out im in my mid 30s and this cretin is in his mid to late teens the conversation went like this starting with me after he started booing.

"Behave yaself will ya"

"Fuck off hes shite"

"So hows booing him gonna help"

"Because hes fucking crap"

"So hes suddenly gonna be Steven Gerrard cuz your having a go at him"

"Hes shit"

Felt like planting the little twat but thankfully thought better of it. If ya wondering how ive noticed him at away games about 2 years ago he had an away kit with Munich 58 on the back so in the lads defence hes obviously not all there in the head.

Sounds like a right cunt, especially if the troglodyte thinks it's funny and acceptable to wear a Munich shirt. He probably deserved a belt. I've seen loads like that on aways especially. Lads on the barnes coach singing about the bombings when at a London club. Just scum. I know there are plenty of OOT who boo playersand all that but an element of the local support let us down too. Some dick heads think they can do what they like because they have the local accent.

I heard absolutely no booing all game, and I was in 206 in the Kop. Mate of mine was in the Upper Centenary said he didn't hear anything either.

You sure SKY aren't adding sound effects?

fair bit from mainstand and Anny rd.

Suppose there were a lot of OTT there today as loads of tickets were available.

Probably all of them

Fuck off.

It was barely audible, sounded like just a few dickheads but I couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from, sounded like main stand. Loads of day trippers there today, I even heard "goin down goin down goin down" at the Sunderland fans and it sounded like a portsmouth chant rather than a scouse chant.

"going down" main stand anny rd end, turned to bloke next to me saying retards don't even know the table, then realising i wasn't currently on a football forum but telling this to a person i've never seen before. oops!

I'm in 106 on The Kop and heard no booing.

In fact I heard feck all from the crowd all night.

sums up most of the night,

And while everyone's harping on this one... There was this kid about 8 seats down from me, must of only been about 6 or 7, but he was shouting "who are ya" Now you don't want to spoil a kids rare time to a game to say "actually Liverpool fans don't do that" but if the Kop isn't making a noise, how the hell is a kid supposed to learn if the parent is a plank and doesn't guide him right. *melons sat very smug with her 9 year old who didn't partake in any of the other kids behaviour, becasue she's been going since she was 4 years old and taught how to behave*