You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm fucking furious feel like going out on a killing spree(AKA A boy and his dog)

Guest simon

The whole story is i bought the Pooch from a friends Girlfriend's mum. The deal was that i paid £150 for the pooch. And when it was old enough to breed it. I would get one of the pups and the person I bought the pooch off would get the rest. This did seem weird but i never thought about it if you saw it you would of understood. It was in horrible condition. It's been fine till now she come on this week next minute there round threatening me. And took my dog. But i'm worried as well because what i gather it is dangerous to breed on the first time it comes on. To be honest i don't want to breed it i think its cruel like.

On a more serious note. If you brought it off a breeder, did you sign any contracts?

I know from some of my pedigree cats, part of the contract I make the buyer sign is that I have every right to take the cat back if there are any signs of maltreatment or even if the animal is not being looked after/fed the right food/etc in the manner that it is used to. An other thing is pet insurance. Lack of pet insurance can also be a breach of contract, with the breeder writing that into the contract as another means of reclaiming the dog.

If you did sign such, it will be quite easy for them to say that you, a kite-bouncing ex-pikey doleite (with all due respect) do not have the resources to keep the animal in the manner that it is used to.

On a less serious note. Fuck me! It could only happen to you. You make my happy rise.

The whole story is i bought the Pooch from a friends Girlfriend's mum. The deal was that i paid £150 for the pooch. And when it was old enough to breed it. I would get one of the pups and the person I bought the pooch off would get the rest. This did seem weird but i never thought about it if you saw it you would of understood. It was in horrible condition. It's been fine till now she come on this week next minute there round threatening me. And took my dog. But i'm worried as well because what i gather it is dangerous to breed on the first time it comes on. To be honest i don't want to breed it i think its cruel like.

Can you clarify this bit. Does that mean they get the dog back, and you get one of the pups> Or they are allowed to use the dog to breed, and you get the dog back and one of the pups?

Can you clarify this bit. Does that mean they get the dog back, and you get one of the pups> Or they are allowed to use the dog to breed, and you get the dog back and one of the pups?

No it means that they get all the pups except 1.

Hello boys.

Is there anything that Dennis cannot acheive?

One more question

Simon, what kind of dog is it and where do you live?

American bull and Warrington and Ski 1 of the people that was here taking it was someone i considered as a good friend i done allot for him.

You know where Clark Griswold is furious when he gets a ' Jello of the Month' voucher instead of a bonus

& his cousin Eddie says ' It's the gift that keeps on givin' Clark'.

Well Simon is the gf's ' Jello of the Month' voucher.

p.s. I hope you get the dog back or one of the pups , Simon