You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm fucking furious feel like going out on a killing spree(AKA A boy and his dog)

Guest simon

I don't know who I love more - Al or Simon. About five times while ploughing through this thread I've been unable to breathe properly for laughing. My fucking belly is killing me - proper laugh aches. The kids keep coming in and asking me what's the matter. I just keep telling them it's funny people on the internet.

Laughing at the forums is one of the absolute pleasures in life; 'other' people just don't get it.

I've just managed to Intercept a phone conversation between Simon and the Kidnapper:

n1287951841_30064947_6765.jpg

"You got to appreciate what an

explosive element this Dog

situation is. those motha fuckas

came into my house and took that poor bastard"

phonecall.jpg

I've grasped that, Simon All I'm

doin' is contemplating the "ifs."

I don't wanna hear about no

motherfuckin' "ifs."What I wanna

hear from your ass is: "you ain't

got no problems, Simon. I'm on the

motherfucker. Go back in there, chill

out and wait for the

cavalry, which should be comin'

directly."

phonecall.jpg[/img]

You ain't got no problems, Simon.

I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in

there, chill out and

wait for The Wolf, who should be

comin' directly.

You sendin' The Wolf?

phonecall.jpg[/img]

you Feel better?

Shit Negro, that's all you had to

say.

Still no sign of the bitch then.Typical female runs off the first chance the bitch gets.First male she shes and shes off out that door like a greyhound out of a trap.

The bitch will be getting it big time off every Butch,Rex and Rover make no mistake about that.

She will be like a dog with two dicks at the moment.You give them your love and attention and this is how they pay you back.

Oi, other people can fuck off with their youtube videos starting. Whoever has done it is getting negged!

1. You didn't invent autoplay Alex.

2. If you're going to neg anyone for autoplays, it should be Fugitive for making me listen to that whining, rotten-faced paedo.

3. If you neg me for Iggy Pop, you are officially confirming your douche status for all to see.

4. That is all.

Jesus. I go on holidays for 8 days and miss the greatest thread ever! Ezekial and Karl are fucking killing me on this. However, I can’t shake the feeling that Simon is taking the piss. If he’s not then someone needs to get a camera on him now for a proper reality show.