You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New manager candidates...

ScottyT

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why ten years? Lets have it now. We could have Kenny as Director of football, a few of the Brookside cast on the board and Cilla Black as the physio. Fuck knows if they're the best for the job but they're scousers and they'll have a lorra, lorra laughs.

Good enough for me.

:D:D:lol:

Nice reply and give this thread the respect is deserves, i.e none!

Why ten years? Lets have it now. We could have Kenny as Director of football, a few of the Brookside cast on the board and Cilla Black as the physio. Fuck knows if they're the best for the job but they're scousers and they'll have a lorra, lorra laughs.

Good enough for me.

Bless, that anti scouse chip needs lampooning.

Bloody foreigners.

My last post is in the wrong thread.

ScottyT can I ask who is giving you positive rep? It seems like everyone is abusing you in every thread but somehow you remain with full green rep how is this possible?

Do you just have lots of different log ins and you rep yourself or is there an underground ScottyT supporters society?

Good enough for me.

And passion for the club, don't forget passion. If only Rafa had passion. Y'know the kind of passion that causes you to become obsessed with your job, spending every waking hour thinking about how you can improve.

Or...

TonySoprano.jpg

Reporter: "Tony, difficult game tonight, what do you make of Alex Fergusson's comments about the free kick he claims shouldn't have been given?"

Tony: "Fuck him, he's like a woman with a virginia ham under his arm cryin the blues cos he's got no bread."

"An another thing, Wolfgang Fuckface has got a nice little scam goin on over there with his son, I've seen his house, it's more like a hotel at Captain Teeb's."

Reporter: "Captain Teeb's?"

Tony: "A captain that owns luxury hotels or somethin, I don't know. That's not the point. The point is he's a sorry sack a shit."

Vick Mackey as chief scoout, tasked with securing the loan signing of Thierry Henry.

Vic: "Until now I've tolerated you. Turn down our offer again, and I'm gonna lose patience."

Henry: "Okay okay, Thierry Henry will be at Leeverpool, iz you goin to terk your hand out of my ass now?"

Vic: "No, and if you're not at training on Monday, I'm gonna make a fist."

shield4_full.jpg

Snotty Tea for manager, with No-Markh as coach and Spaz1969 as Chief Exec.

No point in having a Chief Exec who is so busy blowing tramps he doesn't answer his phone during the transfer window.

Oh, and apparently there is smoke without fire.

Liverpool make a Special request for Jose Mourinho if Rafa Benitez goes - mirror.co.uk

Liverpool make a Special request for Jose Mourinho if Rafa Benitez goes Exclusive by David Maddock 27/02/2009

Jose Mourinho is being lined up as the next manager of Liverpool if Rafa Benitez refuses to sign his new contract.

The former Chelsea manager, now at Inter Milan, is top of an Anfield shortlist in case Benitez’s dispute with the club leads to him walking out.

Liverpool’s American owners are increasingly alarmed at the refusal of the Spaniard to sign a new deal after months of negotiations.

And associates of co-owner Tom Hicks have made contact, through a third party, with Mourinho’s agent Jorge Mendes to explore the possibility of a summer move. Frank Rijkaard, AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti and former England manager Sven Goran Eriksson are also being checked out.

Benitez has consistently moved the goalposts during negotiations even though the Americans have met most of his demands.

That has led to a frenzy of speculation which reached its peak this week, with bookies making him favourite to be the next boss to leave a Premier League club.

It is thought that Benitez is keen to see chief executive Rick Parry moved aside, and the manager has also indicated that he finds it difficult working with co-owner George Gillett.

He also wants assurances in the event of the club being sold.

Hicks is a staunch supporter of the Spaniard but Gillett is less committed and questioned if Benitez should be offered a deal that runs until 2013.

Both men are standing by their offer but they also realise they could be left in a desperate position if Benitez stalls until the end of the season and then decides not to renew - paving the way for his departure.

That is a position that becomes more likely with each day that passes without agreement.

And the owners have acted in the past, interviewing Jurgen Klinsmann for the manager’s job a year ago.

Mourinho clearly fits the bill if a replacement is needed. He has repeatedly stated in recent weeks that, despite success in taking Inter Milan to the top of the Italian League, he would love a return to England.

And he makes no secret of his admiration for Liverpool and the history of the club.

Sven?!

And yet SSN reporting he'll be here beyond the summer. None of them have a fucking clue, do they. No doubt Momo will be off for a crafty wank when he reads the Mirror article.

Maddock knows less than Paris Hilton.

Oh yeah, Maureen leaves Chelsea becaue of the interference of a despotic owner, so he think now might be the time to come and work for TWO despotic owners who don't talk to each other, and the football world's biggest tool of an administrator.

One thing Maureen isn't is a moron.

who taught Maddock to add up, Abu Hamza?

Maddock knows less than Paris Hilton.

Oh yeah, Maureen leaves Chelsea becaue of the interference of a despotic owner, so he think now might be the time to come and work for two despotic owners who don't talk to each other, and the football world's biggest tool of an adminitrator.

One thing Maureen isn't is a moron.

who taught Maddock to add up, Abu Hamza?

So long as its Hexadecimal he'd be ok ....