You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New manager candidates...

ScottyT

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This place has been completely ruined for the last month or so.

The recent downturn in the team's performance has absolutely divided opinion (on players, the manager, the lot) with some people seemingly unable to put their views across without adding snide comments - that's more likely to be the reason why each thread descends into shite.

But some others are definitely just adding to it/stirring it - if you think something is a wind up, ignore it and don't respond. Simple as that surely?

As posted elsewhere, when people aren't winding the easy targets up, 'the easily wound up types' do put across their point well....

Yes, I've been planning it with David Icke.

Aren't you the same snivelling little apologist off RAWK?

No suprise this is not your tastes.

Lets just wait until he walks out then, blaming it on garden furniture or some other wacky drivel.

how about david moyes just to annoy the bitters even more

For the people who want Mourinho here:

[YOUTUBE]7WMliLUCWGY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]OvsHOkDW21U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9Wr1BsRFPvA[/YOUTUBE]

Wish I couldve found the video of him having a go at Carra and crying about Garcias goal.

Great manager, funny fucker, classless cunt.

Momo is a cunt. The fucking abuse he has dished out the last weeks about Rafa is an absolute disgrace. I can accept people wanting him to go but calling him all the things that wanker has been coming out with is unbelievable. It's stuff like that which will harm the site in the long run as it brings shame upon it.

He has been banned countless times yet keeps coming back with same shite.

I really hope the idiot is banned for good or his Liver finally packs in.

P.S. Otterspool tomorrow. 4pm. Fight.

i havent read the past 5 pages. either im too lazy, or couldnt care

but i reckon Carra as a player manager would be a good shout, he has all his coaching badges i belive, is english, and no doubt he passionate about the club

10 years time I reckon Stevie as manager and Carra as assistant.