You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New manager candidates...

ScottyT

Avon Barksdale and his management team.

AVON: Yo man this midget Rooney he fuckin wit my morale for real, know what am talking bout.

STRINGER: S'okay, we just let the little faggot think we backin off, you know, goin defensive, then when the faggot pop his head up - bang, we all over that shit.

AVON: Yeah man but you need a Beckenbauer-style mu'fucker for that shit right here not a rough 'n' tumble nigger like Carra know what am talkin bout?

STRINGER: Yo man I'm sorry B.

gameday.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've been planning it with David Icke.

Aren't you the same snivelling little apologist off RAWK?

No suprise this is not your tastes.

Lets just wait until he walks out then, blaming it on garden furniture or some other wacky drivel.

"snivelling little apologist" :biggrin:

I tell you what mate, it's very noticable that when people actually question you, it doesn't take much for you to start hurling insults around.

Personnally, I see a good thing when I see one, and Rafa, with all his faults, is the right man for the club.

One day, when Curbishley is running the club, I hope you can appreciate what we've lost.

"snivelling little apologist" :biggrin:

I tell you what mate, it's very noticable that when people actually question you, it doesn't take much for you to start hurling insults around.

Personnally, I see a good thing when I see one, and Rafa, with all his faults, is the right man for the club.

One day, when Curbishley is running the club, I hope you can appreciate what we've lost.

Ah, yeah, Curbishley, never heard that one before.

Don't worry, when Benitez leaves and we fall apart, you can come on and smugly celebrate with the rest of his disciples.

Benitez isn't the right man for the job, the proof is in the pudding. Too defensive and too political. Madrid is perfect for him.

Scotty T i aint got no bother with you realy because you aint ever done anything to me

But why r u sooo fucking aggresive. its posters like you that bring the mood down in this place and make every topic negativ. just chill down n stop calling people prick just coz they dont agree with u just ignore them because sooner or later u will get fucked off here

Ah, yeah, Curbishley, never heard that one before.

Don't worry, when Benitez leaves and we fall apart, you can come on and smugly celebrate with the rest of his disciples.

Benitez isn't the right man for the job, the proof is in the pudding. Too defensive and too political. Madrid is perfect for him.

I won't smugly celebrate mate.

We've more important issues to sort out before getting rid of the manager.

If we get rid of the manager, we've still got our current owners on board, which at this particular moment in time, getting rid of them is more important.

So, why not do this poll once Rafa has gone, not before.

Avon Barksdale and his management team.

AVON: Yo man this midget Rooney he fuckin wit my morale for real, know what am talking bout.

STRINGER: S'okay, we just let the little faggot think we backin off, you know, goin defensive, then when the faggot pop his head up - bang, we all over that shit.

AVON: Yeah man but you need a Beckenbauer-style mu'fucker for that shit right here not a rough 'n' tumble nigger like Carra know what am talkin bout?

STRINGER: Yo man I'm sorry B.

gameday.jpg

That's fucking boss!

I won't smugly celebrate mate.

We've more important issues to sort out before getting rid of the manager.

If we get rid of the manager, we've still got our current owners on board, which at this particular moment in time, getting rid of them is more important.

So, why not do this poll once Rafa has gone, not before.

The owners are here to stay, so it's a pointless exercise. Benitez has proved that he's not the man for the job, and if anything is taking us backwards in terms of tactics and football, so it's a case of needs must.

As long as they stay the fuck out of the way and bring in a good manager, that'll do me.

The owners are here to stay, so it's a pointless exercise. Benitez has proved that he's not the man for the job, and if anything is taking us backwards in terms of tactics and football, so it's a case of needs must.

As long as they stay the fuck out of the way and bring in a good manager, that'll do me.

And that's the problem in a nut shell.

A new manager working under the conditions the current one does, can't see us getting a high profile manager with twit and twat in charge.

No money to get new players, being told what to do.............can't see too many people being interested in it.

Maybe Bruce Arena, him being American an all.

The manager ain't taken us backwards, if you want to look at the league table, you will clearly see that we're second.

This is not a WUM thread for the sensitive among you, but if the rumours are true we could be in the search for a new manager - if not now, at least in the summer.

It's not about disrespecting the current incumbent but about planning for the future, so who are the serious possiblities?

There's Jose, obviously.

Personally I wouldn't mind a youngish up and coming manager to work alongside someone like Kenny. Bilic?

What a fucked up thread this is. Who would want to work under a pair of dicks like the yanks who have no money.

You should change the thread to which new owners we would prefer.

We're only second because of the ragged form of Chelsea. We haven't played well all season and have been on a slippery slope as far back as November, but other results we're going our way.

Regardless of the scaremongering about the owners, we'll be a big pull for any manager due to our CL status.

I doubt anyone other than City will be spending lavishly due to the credit crunch, but I'm sure there'll still be plenty of money to spend, like there has been for Benitez.

The question should be how long do we give a new manager as i doubt anyone will win the cl in their first year. Out by xmas in their first season then get a new man in? Maybe just get someone who doesn't give a fuck and walks out as soon as the yanks kick up a fuss.

If Rafa, one of the best coaches in the world is at risk then who has a hope?