You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New manager candidates...

ScottyT

This is not a WUM thread for the sensitive among you, but if the rumours are true we could be in the search for a new manager - if not now, at least in the summer.

It's not about disrespecting the current incumbent but about planning for the future, so who are the serious possiblities?

There's Jose, obviously.

Personally I wouldn't mind a youngish up and coming manager to work alongside someone like Kenny. Bilic?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bilic no way he dont deserve the job

I dont beleive the rumors about Rafa and i would be very sad to see him go the only people i think would be Martin O,neill look what hes done at villa. waht he done in scotland i think hes done enough to step up to Liverpools level

I want to say Mureen but i cant see him doing much more that Rafa. were as O'neill will not only play a solid team but also has a great eye for youngsters etc

Rather than pouring petrol on the fire, why not concentrate on the big game tonight, and leave these silly little games until one day, Rafa does leave.

Because there's no smoke without fire. Whether he walks or is pushed, it's coming to a head one way or the other.

O'Niel is a good shout but would he leave Villa?

If they don't get in the CL he could be tempted, and the job is still a great pull regardless of what a few people say.

Because there's no smoke without fire. Whether he walks or is pushed, it's coming to a head one way or the other.

If they don't get in the CL he could be tempted, and the job is still a great pull regardless of what a few people say.

So you've just totally missed the other 6 threads about this topic? Even though you've posted in all of them?

Fuck me Scotty, your one crazy gobshite.

You start another dull thread that has already been covered many many times before.

Then you start replying to that thread under different alias's to gain that thread posts.

All of which is more utter dribble, Crazy bastard!

Crazyman.jpg

Now i've gone and added to this shite worthless thread.Doh!

we'll see.

whilst we're at it, anyone mentioned Curbishley.

This is a bit of a pointless thread; we should discuss this as and when it becomes appropriate.

I agree but since the horse has already bolted, and its already being discussed, why not cream your pants in one of the other threads discussing it?

Why be an attention seeking mong, huh Scotty? Why? Why?

I agree but since the horse has already bolted, and its already being discussed, why not cream your pants in one of the other threads discussing it?

Why be an attention seeking mong, huh Scotty? Why? Why?

Funny you should say that, as it's obvious your hyper drivel is a cry for help.

Anyway, what could have been an interesting debate has rapidly deteriorated, like so many others, thanks to the usual suspects who monopolise every thread.

Funny you should say that, as it's obvious your hyper drivel is a cry for help.

Anyway, what could have been an interesting debate has rapidly deteriorated, like so many others, thanks to the usual suspects who monopolise every thread.

Be honest Scotty- that was never your intention.

Go discuss it in the Rijkaard thread.

This place is getting worse. You just can't have an objective opinion without the same childish gobshites showing up. If it's not a topic that interests you, find another, it's a simple process.

We have a very able manager, who to my common knowledge isn't going anywhere, so it's another pointless thread.

Shall we have a poll about what colour Nando's hair will be in 2010?

It's not childish, as you put it, it's just not relevant at the moment, unless of course, you have an agenda to get rid of Rafa.

We have a very able manager, who to my common knowledge isn't going anywhere, so it's another pointless thread.

Shall we have a poll about what colour Nando's hair will be in 2010?

It's not childish, as you put it, it's just not relevant at the moment, unless of course, you have an agenda to get rid of Rafa.

Yes, I've been planning it with David Icke.

Aren't you the same snivelling little apologist off RAWK?

No suprise this is not your tastes.

Lets just wait until he walks out then, blaming it on garden furniture or some other wacky drivel.