You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lawro says rafa to walk tomorrow

Xherdan

I think the rumours are horseshit

There doesn't seem to be any hard evidence at all , it is just being reported as unsubstantiated rumours & nobody of any importance in the matter is being quoted.

What odds can you get on him being here in August ?

I think I might take advantage.

The breaking news on Sky will have caused a rush on the server.

I got nearly 600 emails to my phone in about two minutes. I couldn't get on here to see what had happened, but the server load was up around the 300 mark, which is seriously, seriously high.

Damn that sky sports news!

IF Rafa has got what he wants in terms of transfer control and the academy then what is the hold up? Why does he need assurances about the new owners as we might not even get any, unless he is preparing an exit strategy then I would have thought he would just sign it and cross whatever bridges future ownership may bring in the future.

Fuck the "top managers" at least they have a £3m+ a year contract to soften the blow. It's us that have been getting bent over for the last 18 months.

I have come to accept that in modern day football the fans will be shat on regardless. Prices will rise, the heart will be taken from the game and football will continue on its merry way down corporation lane.

The only rays of light in this darkness are those little successes, Istanbul, Cardiff, etc. These little moments are only provided by big managers and big players. Im fearful both could be put off our club at present

why didnt benitez just put off the talks of any contract until the summer he is to blame as much as the other clowns for the way lfc is a laughing stock at present

Exactly. Some people are saying he doesn't deserve it, deserve what?

It's obviously just gossip, but he brought it on himself. It's a big story so obviously the vultures will circle. All he has to do it sign or resign and it will stop, but he thrives off it. He's a risk taker, but he's going to push us too far.

I got nearly 600 emails to my phone in about two minutes. I couldn't get on here to see what had happened, but the server load was up around the 300 mark, which is seriously, seriously high.

Damn that sky sports news!

600 emails! God damn! What was that, server related or Rafa related?

Exactly. Some people are saying he doesn't deserve it, deserve what?

It's obviously just gossip, but he brought it on himself. It's a big story so obviously the vultures will circle. All he has to do it sign or resign and it will stop, but he thrives off it. He's a risk taker, but he's going to push us too far.

That's a lot of posts since Jan-09.