You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lawro says rafa to walk tomorrow

Xherdan

Nah, just enlightened enough to know that thinking you can generalise people's personal characteristics from where they are born is pretty fucking retarded.

Nah. You only believe that because you think you've 'escaped'. It's strange, as most scousers who move away tend to regain some affection for the place but you generally resent it. So easy to spot.

Look, I realise we're a 'global brand' these days and have to be all PC in case we upset the superfans, but I'm from Liverpool and we say what we think. So if anyone at the club is openly taking the piss, they'll get abuse for it, end of.

Houllier got a lot worse for much less.

Here I was thinking MARKH was as bad as it gets, you, are a different fuckin level of idiot altogether .. :whistle:

Nah. You only believe that because you think you've 'escaped'. It's strange, as most scousers who move away tend to regain some affection for the place but you generally resent it. So easy to spot.

No, I think that because it's really, really, really obvious. That's unless you, me and that bellend who shot that Rhys kid are all one and the same. Nah, we're not are we, we're individuals who think and act differently.

And please, don't give me your piss-poor psycho-analysis of how I feel about my birthplace. There are sound scousers and there are scousers that are complete bellends that invent disabled children to win arguments on the internet and claim to have liver disorders. That's just the way it is.

I'm bored so I thought of a scenario.

1. Rafa leaves for Madrid after tonights match, and we get Mourinho.

2. We beat Madrid next match at Anfield.

3. Inter get beaten by Man Utd.

4. We get Man Utd in next round and beat them, Jose runs up and down the pitch at the end, Fergie goes mental.

5. Ramos ends up at Everton, halfway down the table at the end of the season after no wins since he arrived, they sell Arteta to us, then Blueshite fans voice their support because he needs a full season to do his stuff.

Stevie G predicted all that at a bar last night really. While Lawro was bladdered on the floor.

Feb 25 2009 by Tony Barrett in Madrid

Rafa Benitez with Alex Ferguson 320

LIVERPOOL FC manager Rafael Benitez has no intention of leaving Liverpool Football Club.

The Reds boss intends to stay put at Anfield - as he has always maintained - and remains hopeful of concluding agreement over the remaining details of his new contract which have yet to be resolved.

The Spaniard has been at the centre of a day of fevered rumour and wild speculation about his future - with some bookmakers announcing they have suspended bets on his imminent alleged 'departure' from Anfield.

But it can be revealed none of it has any foundation whatsoever as far as he is concerned. Benitez wants and intends to remain at the helm.

He insists he has no intention of quitting a club he has managed for almost five years now, leading them to European Cup and FA Cup success in his first two seasons.

Benitez is known to be particularly concerned that the rumours and media attention which have circulated widely today came just hours before he led his side into one of the biggest European ties in their hsitory.

Liverpool face Real Madrid in the last 16 knockout stages of the Champions League. The first leg tie tonight is the Reds first ever visit to the Bernabeu and comes 28 years after Liverpool defeated Madrid in Paris in 1981 to lift the third of their five European Cups.

Benitez has made no official comment on today's speculation and is instead concentrating fully on preparing his team for tonight's match, which kicks off at 7.45pm.

Feb 25 2009 by Tony Barrett in Madrid

LIVERPOOL FC manager Rafael Benitez has no intention of leaving Liverpool Football Club.

The Reds boss intends to stay put at Anfield - as he has always maintained - and remains hopeful of concluding agreement over the remaining details of his new contract which have yet to be resolved.

The Spaniard has been at the centre of a day of fevered rumour and wild speculation about his future - with some bookmakers announcing they have suspended bets on his imminent alleged 'departure' from Anfield.

But it can be revealed none of it has any foundation whatsoever as far as he is concerned. Benitez wants and intends to remain at the helm.

He insists he has no intention of quitting a club he has managed for almost five years now, leading them to European Cup and FA Cup success in his first two seasons.

Benitez is known to be particularly concerned that the rumours and media attention which have circulated widely today came just hours before he led his side into one of the biggest European ties in their hsitory.

Liverpool face Real Madrid in the last 16 knockout stages of the Champions League. The first leg tie tonight is the Reds first ever visit to the Bernabeu and comes 28 years after Liverpool defeated Madrid in Paris in 1981 to lift the third of their five European Cups.

Benitez has made no official comment on today's speculation and is instead concentrating fully on preparing his team for tonight's match, which kicks off at 7.45pm.

Right fuck all that shit. I've just got in from work, I've got to go to a pub full of mancs in about an hour to watch the match and I've just read that William Hills have closed the book on Rafa going by the weekend. I can see at least three threads which might have some worthwhile information about all this and I ain't got the time to wade through them.

As well as the various comedic responses I know this will prompt, can someone give me an executive summary of the day's rumour-mongering and let me know the state of play with as many facts as we have (I suspect there aren't many) so that I don't look like a clueless mong in front of a pub full of scummers, or at least no more of a clueless mong than usual.

Cheers chaps.

Right fuck all that shit. I've just got in from work, I've got to go to a pub full of mancs in about an hour to watch the match and I've just read that William Hills have closed the book on Rafa going by the weekend. I can see at least three threads which might have some worthwhile information about all this and I ain't got the time to wade through them.

As well as the various comedic responses I know this will prompt, can someone give me an executive summary of the day's rumour-mongering and let me know the state of play with as many facts as we have (I suspect there aren't many) so that I don't look like a clueless mong in front of a pub full of scummers, or at least no more of a clueless mong than usual.

Cheers chaps.

Pikeys took Simon's dog.

Cheers chaps.

Basically people are panicking over it. Sky are reporting it now. All of the papers are sreporting he is staying put. Oh by the way your a twat.