You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lawro says rafa to walk tomorrow

Xherdan

could all of today's gossip be just a smokescreen for something bigger.......

have a gander over on RAWK, on the off topic section there seems to be some talk about something going on above Rafa's head and it is supposed to drop tommorrow....................................

Or it could all be shite.

could all of today's gossip be just a smokescreen for something bigger.......

have a gander over on RAWK, on the off topic section there seems to be some talk about something going on above Rafa's head and it is supposed to drop tommorrow....................................

Or it could all be shite.

It's obvious you posted it. He basically says everything and nothing, like most internet tittle tattle.

There might be something going on tommorrow, or not, so don't blame me, etc.

School boy stuff.

It's obvious you posted it. He basically says everything and nothing, like most internet tittle tattle.

There might be something going on tommorrow, or not, so don't blame me, etc.

School boy stuff.

How do you figure that out? - I thought it was interesting so I posted it, simple as. I don't know whether the info posted by that poster is correct but at least it is something positive in what has been a shite day so far.

From Who Al?

Don't know who it is from, but 'apparently' it's a relative of one of Rafa's backroom staff, who has been in touch with them today and said that Rafa will resign after the Real Madrid game.

Again, I don't know how true it is, but I'm just passing on what I've heard.

Don't know who it is from, but 'apparently' it's a relative of one of Rafa's backroom staff, who has been in touch with them today and said that Rafa will resign after the Real Madrid game.

Again, I don't know how true it is, but I'm just passing on what I've heard.

Wouldn't surprise me if Rafa is leaking things again.

Sack the fat cunt.

I have been critical of Rafa, but I swear that I will NEVER fall down as low as that.

It is OK to be upset and have clear statements, but the endless shower of negativity from this guy draws the energy right out of me.

The ban of Rashid seem very harsh in retrospect as long as this guy stays.

I have been critical of Rafa, but I swear that I will NEVER fall down as low as that.

It is OK to be upset and have clear statements, but the endless shower of negativity from this guy draws the energy right out of me.

The ban of Rashid seem very harsh in retrospect as long as this guy stays.

Agreed.

Comments like "sack the fat cunt" are just thick and disrespectful. And more importantly, not even vaguely funny.