You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lawro says rafa to walk tomorrow

Xherdan

Nice one.

Let us now look forward to beating those arrogant Madrid cunts.

Guillem Balague Football Website | Benítez Rumour Not True

25/02/2009

Benítez Rumour Not True

In the last few hours the site has been inundated with emails asking if I can shed any light on the rumour that Rafa Benítez is on the brink of being sacked by Liverpool Football Club this evening.

There are reports that betting has been suspended on this particular market and the rumour that Benítez will be gone by the morning has spread like wildfire around the Liverpool supporters out here in Madrid and on the internet.

If I am honst, I am not entirely comfortable indulging in these stories at the moment as there is so much mis-information being spread around that it is impossible to respond accurately to every single report or rumour. However, because of the number of people who are getting in touch with us today, I feel I should respond.

I can say with absolute certainty, categorically, that Rafa Benítez will not be sacked as manager of Liverpool this evening and that these rumours are not true.

At the moment, the situation is delicate - and there have been developments with regard to the ongoing contractual negotiations at Anfield – and this is something that we will discuss here, on the website, once the Real Madrid fixture has been concluded in a couple of weeks time.

Guillem Balague Football Website | Benítez Rumour Not True

25/02/2009

Benítez Rumour Not True

In the last few hours the site has been inundated with emails asking if I can shed any light on the rumour that Rafa Benítez is on the brink of being sacked by Liverpool Football Club this evening.

There are reports that betting has been suspended on this particular market and the rumour that Benítez will be gone by the morning has spread like wildfire around the Liverpool supporters out here in Madrid and on the internet.

If I am honst, I am not entirely comfortable indulging in these stories at the moment as there is so much mis-information being spread around that it is impossible to respond accurately to every single report or rumour. However, because of the number of people who are getting in touch with us today, I feel I should respond.

I can say with absolute certainty, categorically, that Rafa Benítez will not be sacked as manager of Liverpool this evening and that these rumours are not true.

At the moment, the situation is delicate - and there have been developments with regard to the ongoing contractual negotiations at Anfield – and this is something that we will discuss here, on the website, once the Real Madrid fixture has been concluded in a couple of weeks time.

Nothing here mentions anything about if he walks!

It's an absolute disgrace this. Benitez is obviously feeding Ballague info there and still making sure he's fueling the hysteria. How can anyone sit there and defend him is beyond me.

I want the lot of them gone and that includes his hangers on like Ballague. I'm not even bothered if he wins the league, there's more to supporting LFC than watching it getting torn apart by self serving scum.

It's an absolute disgrace this. Benitez is obviously feeding Ballague info there and still making sure he's fueling the hysteria. How can anyone sit there and defend him is beyond me.

I want the lot of them gone and that includes his hangers on like Ballague. I'm not even bothered if he wins the league, there's more to supporting LFC than watching it getting torn apart by self serving scum.

I suggest you go do as Dave told you.

hehe

Christ on a bike mate take a valium, please.

Guest Lynchyred

Yes, sack Balague!!! Sack him from his website!!

Same reason as you sitting there calling him a cunt is beyond me. I am Pro-Rafa, I have however been questioning his decision making and team selection in the last couple of weeks and I think we have fcuked it up big time this season and some portion of the blame has to lie with Rafa. Saying that, I still think he is the best man for the job and given the right circumstances to work under I think he would achieve unparallel success, whether that happens or not, only time will tell. I for one am not willing or able to call him a cunt.

lawro is an utter tool, always chatting shite over in ireland and not expecting it to make its way over here

I wish someone would finally slap him around the face a few times and shout: 'FOR FECK'S SAKE - YOU WERE BORN IN PRESTON!!!!! YOU'RE NOT IRISH!!!! NOW GO AWAY!!!!!!