You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

48 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Somebody is responsible for his death, if the News of the World think it's Michael Barrymore then he's most likely not the person responsible for his death.

The fucking nerve of that journalist to say that it is best to turn up at the victim's house in a dark blue suit so you look like a police detective. 

Barrymore cunt levels < News of the World journalist cunt levels.

Spot on mate. Tabloid journalists are fucking pond life. He was so smug about it all as well. 

I do think the documentary makers stitched him up a bit though - getting him to drive around with the top down made him look cunty enough, but the angles they took had a dirty great jizz looking stain on the back of the passenger head rest, and the camera which angled at him from the bonnet picked up a weird length of what looked to be electrical tape holding it together. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not judging for any of that, but he thought he looked like some kind of smooth operator. 

“What about the ji, I mean food stain on my passegener head rest?”

”we will just edit that out”

”great - and the tape on the bonnet?”

”can’t see it from there”

”good stuff - let’s do this”

A journalist out cunting a cunt journalist. There will be a clever term for that which I don’t know.

Just now, belarus said:

Spot on mate. Tabloid journalists are fucking pond life. He was so smug about it all as well. 

I do think the documentary makers stitched him up a bit though - getting him to drive around with the top down made him look cunty enough, but the angles they took had a dirty great jizz looking stain on the back of the passenger head rest, and the camera which angled at him from the bonnet picked up a weird length of what looked to be electrical tape holding it together. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not judging for any of that, but he thought he looked like some kind of smooth operator. 

“What about the ji, I mean food stain on my passegener head rest?”

”we will just edit that out”

”great - and the tape on the bonnet?”

”can’t see it from there”

”good stuff - let’s do this”

A journalist our cunting a cunt journalist. There will be a clever term for that which I don’t know.

No idea about the actual programme as I don't give a shit about those types of things,but it seems that Barrymore has stupidly trusted hack journos to give his side of the story and his own ego has let him. Sounds like a cunt show all around.

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

No idea about the actual programme as I don't give a shit about those types of things,but it seems that Barrymore has stupidly trusted hack journos to give his side of the story and his own ego has let him. Sounds like a cunt show all around.

That I was describing in the documentary driving round in his convertible was the cunt notw journalist mate, who was boasting about turning up in a dark blue suit at the victim’s parents house so they would think he was the police. Little rat of a man.

3 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I did think the slipping on the pool theory was interesting at the end though. It sounds absurd, but I remember seeing some video of a skateboarder landing on a handrail and he split the inside of his arse badly.

Tony Sqauwk

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I did think the slipping on the pool theory was interesting at the end though. It sounds absurd, but I remember seeing some video of a skateboarder landing on a handrail and he split the inside of his arse badly.

Where did you get the handrail outfit? 

9 hours ago, Grinch said:

In a documentary, where a man has been raped  and murdered (in all likelihood).   A few of the scumbag journos managed to come across as the most cuntish. 

That news of the world prick deserves to be found face down in a pool. What a cunt he is. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Watched this last night.  Fair plays to Barrymore, he's got some brass neck on him and he seems to be a trailblazer for Trump, Johnson et al of just spouting a lie and as long as he believes it he thinks it won't be questioned.

Think he's definitely hiding something and those other blokes who were at that party look proper dodgy.

20 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Watched this last night.  Fair plays to Barrymore, he's got some brass neck on him and he seems to be a trailblazer for Trump, Johnson et al of just spouting a lie and as long as he believes it he thinks it won't be questioned.

Think he's definitely hiding something and those other blokes who were at that party look proper dodgy.

Is he hiding the sausage?