Quantcast
It's political correctness gone....erm... - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

dirty_sanchez

It's political correctness gone....erm...

Guest davelfc

Hope the BBC don't give her the elbow, or if they do they at least release the DVD.

Any decision to get rid of her will surely have to be a joint decision.

Kids are serious fucking pussys these days.

Too right, I mean how scarey was Mumrar from Thundercats? Million times scarier than a hot 1 armed woman. Not to mention Dave Benson-Phillips who still puts the shits up me now

The BBC love their political corectness though. Even period dramas these days look like adverts for the United Colours of Benetton.

The BBC love their political corectness though. Even period dramas these days look like adverts for the United Colours of Benetton.

As somkeone else said a few months ago (probably you), you can't have a bbc drama with out a posh black lad these days. Even when the storyline doesn't call for one.

It all started with Ash from Casualty.

I once had a hand job from a one armed girl. No punchline, it happened. She had gigantic tits.

The hospital porter job didn't last very long did it, Jim.

As somkeone else said a few months ago (probably you), you can't have a bbc drama with out a posh black lad these days. Even when the storyline doesn't call for one.

It all started with Ash from Casualty.

The future Queen Guinevere in the BBC's Merlin.

Merlin-Guinevere-290x400.jpg

Some of the Nancy hopefuls in I'd Do Anything.

oliverbbc460.jpg

Oliver Twists

6a00d83451c17f69e200e554e697d28833-400wi

What next, Mick Hucknall to play Pol Pot in an Oliver Stone biopic? Why not just change his name to Paul Pot?

The future Queen Guinevere in the BBC's Merlin.

Merlin-Guinevere-290x400.jpg

Some of the Nancy hopefuls in I'd Do Anything.

oliverbbc460.jpg

Oliver Twists

6a00d83451c17f69e200e554e697d28833-400wi

What next, Mick Hucknall to play Pol Pot in an Oliver Stone biopic? Why not just change his name to Paul Pot?

You get the feeling they might get some shit if they said "Fuck off, Oliver Twist wasn't a nigger"

How can they say she's scary, yet those kids on 'Something Special' aren't?

I hate Something Special. It's verging on satire, and that Justin needs his teeth kicking in. I got the theme tune stuck in my head the other day and seriously considered cutting my own head off.

I don't understand people's meanness, what's wrong with giving somebody a helping hand?

Fo sho. It's better than giving folk the cold shoulder.