You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's political correctness gone....erm...

dirty_sanchez

Friar Tuck was black you muthafuckas. Just like the Vikings and Shakespeare. And Jesus. And Mozart.

[YOUTUBE]0LRVv7Jtyrk[/YOUTUBE]

So, by the year 2000 Jesus was going to be back, on a white charger, carrying his Holy Sword of Righteousness, and smiting the white man. What happened? I mean, I know the traffic jams on the M25 can get a bit ridiculous sometimes, but nine years?? I suppose even the Son of God has problems with gridlock. Perhaps the rear indicator on his horse isn't working and he's stuck in the verrrrrrrrrrrry slow-moving inside lane of the Heathrow slipway.

• 9 years later...
14 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I used to go to Student Night Thursday’s at the Superstar Boudoir (don’t laugh, £9.99 all you can drink) and there was only one set of unisex toilets in there, guarded by a dead ringer for John Coffey from The Green Mile. 

Is is it OK to have unisex bogs in gay bars?

There was a really good club in Melbourne, good 10 years ago now, and they only have one unisex toilet. I always made sure I came prepared (relieved).

45 minutes ago, aRdja said:

There was a really good club in Melbourne, good 10 years ago now, and they only have one unisex toilet. I always made sure I came prepared (relieved).

Cant remember the name of the place as I was off my head for a couple of years, but there was a gay friendly bar/club in town that had unisex toilets, 2 thrones to a cubicle. 

Some hedonistic shit (excuse the pun) went on in there. 

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Sadly, unisex toilets are probably the future, as the thought of female chastisement is the only thing that'll stop some men pissing on the floor and shitting in sinks.

Funny you should say that, as the women's toilets in our workplace are notoriously filthier than the gents'.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

Funny you should say that, as the women's toilets in our workplace are notoriously filthier than the gents'.

Same at mine, for some reason a woman decided to use an empty crisp bag and leave it on the floor next to the toilet instead of just going in the toilet. Brave new world we’re living in it seems.