Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Girl on Countdown


Carradona
 Share

Recommended Posts

Unless I am mistaken; 

 

The post was to goad Rico; alluding that he is "Right Wing" and for him to come out and show support for Hitler in some way. 

 

Members of the forum who are defending RR are doing a "look theres a monkey behind you" to deflect from their racism defending and finger point in another direction despite that post being both a woeful attempt at calling out racism and being incredibly distasteful and disrespectful. 

 

If thats all to it then no I wont call it out its just stupidity at best. 

 

If I have been mistaken and someone can let me know that it was a racist post and I have missed the point I will re-evaluate. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I think it's probably about time the narrative was changed.

Hundreds of years have been spent wondering why Jews are always the victims of just about anything and everything, probably time to start asking, why have they been persona non-grata everywhere apart from radicalised, fundamentalist Christian nations like America and to a lesser extent the UK.

Since I've been alive, they've been basically allowed to do whatever the fuck they want, when they want and with the backing of the military industrial complex of nation states who are well versed in destabilising every other nation that has either a different sky god or who, more importantly aren't 'democratically' right wing.

Probably time to adjust thinking from perpetual 'victim' status to Lebensraum, Nuclear, western backed puppet state who get a free pass.

@Fowlers God

 

Here’s the post in question - paraphrasing as “Hitler has a point” and the Jews must be guilty of something to be persecuted for hundreds of years.  
 

It is ironic that had Riley waited a day she could have used the same tweet.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

Unless I am mistaken; 

 

The post was to goad Rico; alluding that he is "Right Wing" and for him to come out and show support for Hitler in some way. 

 

Members of the forum who are defending RR are doing a "look theres a monkey behind you" to deflect from their racism defending and finger point in another direction despite that post being both a woeful attempt at calling out racism and being incredibly distasteful and disrespectful. 

 

If thats all to it then no I wont call it out its just stupidity at best. 

 

If I have been mistaken and someone can let me know that it was a racist post and I have missed the point I will re-evaluate. 

I think all its succeeded in doing is detract from what she said.

she basically alligned herself with the likes of hartley brewer,by blaming a muslim for the attack,when quite early on the police said, it didnt look like a terrorist attack.

Quite how anyone can even try to defend is rather astounding, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

@Fowlers God

 

Here’s the post in question - paraphrasing as “Hitler has a point” and the Jews must be guilty of something to be persecuted for hundreds of years.  
 

It is ironic that had Riley waited a day she could have used the same tweet.  

 

Thanks Rico. 

 

Yeah this stinks and is a Racist comment. 

 

Maybe we should just stop killing people- Period?

12 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Here’s a simple debating trick. Substitute Jews for black people in that post and see if you are still so relaxed about it and if not why ? 

 

“I think it's probably about time the narrative was changed.

Hundreds of years have been spent wondering why black people are always the victims of just about anything and everything, probably time to start asking why”

 

I was relaxed as I explained above I didnt see the context and was replying to another post. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fowlers God said:

Unless I am mistaken; 

 

The post was to goad Rico; alluding that he is "Right Wing" and for him to come out and show support for Hitler in some way. 

 

Members of the forum who are defending RR are doing a "look theres a monkey behind you" to deflect from their racism defending and finger point in another direction despite that post being both a woeful attempt at calling out racism and being incredibly distasteful and disrespectful. 

 

If thats all to it then no I wont call it out its just stupidity at best. 

 

If I have been mistaken and someone can let me know that it was a racist post and I have missed the point I will re-evaluate. 

 

Either you somehow missed the post that Rico alluded to, where Toxteth talks about changing the narrative (that was quoted half a dozen times since) or you have seen it and still saw fit to post what you have.

Edit: just read the post above

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Rico1304 said:


I’ve signed an NDA.  
 

Anyway, any comments on the ‘Did Hitler have a point?’

I have only just read it and it is bang out of order. What people ignore too is that cunt's henchmen and women murdered Union Leaders,ordinary opposition supporters,Roma families and on and on. I'm not really sure what else you're expecting people to say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I have only just read it and it is bang out of order. What people ignore too is that cunt's henchmen and women murdered Union Leaders,ordinary opposition supporters,Roma families and on and on. I'm not really sure what else you're expecting people to say.

Yeah, but have you considered the other side?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I have only just read it and it is bang out of order. What people ignore too is that cunt's henchmen and women murdered Union Leaders,ordinary opposition supporters,Roma families and on and on. I'm not really sure what else you're expecting people to say.

he was a socialist apparently

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...