Carradona

New Girl on Countdown

I hate her.

a) she is a rem at maths, and b) when she says the letters S and F, instead of pronouncing them "ess" and "eff" she says "ess-uh" and "eff-uh".

I hate her.

I even found this random Countdown contestant on my search travels:

not_carol_vorderman_countdown_32.jpg

carol_vorderman_countdown_35.jpg

Ha, funnily enough she's the girl who had the idea for those atheist bus adverts (the "There's probably no God..." ones), she's a journalist/comedienne now.

re: the new Carol on Countdown, you most certainly would. The only sum she'd need to know would be how to divide two (legs) and add one (big fat chubby cock).

Ah God bless the days when we had actual countdown matches on the gf. Ace times indeed.

I remember I hosted one between you and TK421 (I think). As you say, they were enjoyable times.

I remember I hosted one between you and TK421 (I think). As you say, they were enjoyable times.

I've actually just re-read that thread. It was class. I think I'll host a game now!

Anyone wanna play? I just need 2 contestants!

Agree with previous posters that the new Countdown girl needs fattening up. She also sounds like she's MCing a fucking professional wresting bout when she calls out the letters.

That gorgeous Ariane Sherine contestant makes me melt faster than an ice cream in the midday sun, though (well, that's just a polite way of saying she gives me sticky fingers). If only they'd employed her to call out the letters...

And WTF doesn't Stelling ever look at the camera? Hey, Jeff! You've cracked it, you're on the telly! So look at the fucking camera and open your mouth when you're speaking, instead of mumbling at your notes. I'm sure you could pull any of the octagenarians in the Countdown audience, so just relax and be yourself ;)