You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Girl on Countdown

Carradona

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Did you read the article?  

I never but still repped it. The article could say she's totally blameless and an innocent victim of a witch-hunt and I'd still call her a cunt.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

I never but still repped it. The article could say she's totally blameless and an innocent victim of a witch-hunt and I'd still call her a cunt.

I got tickets for Cats Does Countdown on Tuesday, I was going to try and get a pic with her.  I think it would have finished off a few posters.  

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I got tickets for Cats Does Countdown on Tuesday, I was going to try and get a pic with her.  I think it would have finished off a few posters.  

Please don't mate, stick with Louis. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Her libel case against Laura Murray shows how thin-skinned she is , despite having a wide-on calling Corbyn anti-semitic on Peston. I just wish he had taken her to the cleaners.

Yep. Perfect example of someone who thinks they can say whatever they like but get hugely offended and play the massive victim whenever someone says anything back. I hope Laura Murray wins as well then I hope Corbyn sues her. 

E1XPwE3XoAIyRxG?format=jpg&name=900x900

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep. Perfect example of someone who thinks they can say whatever they like but get hugely offended and play the massive victim whenever someone says anything back. I hope Laura Murray wins as well then I hope Corbyn sues her. 

E1XPwE3XoAIyRxG?format=jpg&name=900x900

That's pretty much what the UKIPPERs argue! They use 'racism' instead of of anti-semitism. 

I can't fucking abide the posh manc twat - but that is a dodgy argument to make. Anti-semitism has always been an issue in left politics - whether her accusations were right is a separate issue - but dismissing all anti-semitism as lacking in evidence is a slippery slope. 

4 minutes ago, Jockey said:

That's pretty much what the UKIPPERs argue! They use 'racism' instead of of anti-semitism. 

I can't fucking abide the posh manc twat - but that is a dodgy argument to make. Anti-semitism has always been an issue in left politics - whether her accusations were right is a separate issue - but dismissing all anti-semitism as lacking in evidence is a slippery slope. 

I don't believe it is saying all anti-semitism lacks evidence. I believe it is saying you can shout anti-semitism when there is no evidence of it and people are shut down. Anyone defending the person called an anti-semite, i.e. by asking for evidence of it, is labelled immediately an anti-semite and hence the cycle continues. 

EDIT: Funny how the Racist one doesn't mention evidence being relevant would imply to me they know there is evidence of racism. 

11 minutes ago, Jockey said:

I don't think thats what that image is saying at all. And anyhow as I'm sure you know, I'm highlighting her "anti-semite" shouts that she made without anything to back up why other than she disagrees. She's a vile cow and people like her actually damage the fight against anti-semitism by weaponising the accusation. I've got zero time for people like that. That t-shirt she posted herself wearing about Corbyn was fucking disgraceful. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't think thats what that image is saying at all. And anyhow as I'm sure you know, I'm highlighting her "anti-semite" shouts that she made without anything to back up why other than she disagrees. She's a vile cow and people like her actually damage the fight against anti-semitism by weaponising the accusation. I've got zero time for people like that. That t-shirt she posted herself wearing about Corbyn was fucking disgraceful. 

She doesn’t like my mate therefore everything she says from now on is wrong. 

It's the same meme - same method, same obfuscation, same tactic, same argument - same message. That's all I am saying. It is a dodgy argument to make. You don't have to like her. But as a Jewish woman she is entitled to say what she feels is anti-semitic without it being dismissed. We wouldn't do that to a person of colour. 

Agreement is a different argument, it is fine to say you think she is wrong - but arguing she is only doing so for ulterior motives is iffy. Farage does it all the time over immigration.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jockey said:

It's the same meme - same method, same obfuscation, same tactic, same argument - same message. That's all I am saying. It is a dodgy argument to make. You don't have to like her. But as a Jewish woman she is entitled to say what she feels is anti-semitic without it being dismissed. We wouldn't do that to a person of colour. 

Agreement is a different argument, it is fine to say you think she is wrong - but arguing she is only doing so for ulterior motives is iffy. Farage does it all the time over immigration.

Well it doesn't help when she uses it as a weapon without fair course. I only got that image off the trend on twitter anyway, don't question my hatred of anti-semitism or racism in any form. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

He had only won the right to appeal on public interest grounds against losing the earlier case but he’s claiming a massive victory on Twitter. Not helping his reputation as a reliable witness. I wonder how he is funding his legal costs ? 

He crowdfunded £100k from fellow disciples.  Might as well spend it.  It’s amazing how a cult works. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Well it doesn't help when she uses it as a weapon without fair course. I only got that image off the trend on twitter anyway, don't question my hatred of anti-semitism or racism in any form. 

I'm questioning the use of a dodgy meme. As I am allowed to do. It was posted and I thought it was dodgy. I'd question anyone who posted either. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I think that’s more or less what the courts rules she isn’t. 

I wasn't referring to this case, I don't really know enough about it. More the 16 year old girl she encouraged a twitter pile on too and the Corbyn slander. Look I know you want to shag her and thats fine, I wouldn't touch her with yours.