Quantcast
New Girl on Countdown - Page 46 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Carradona

New Girl on Countdown

Kind of reinforces the view that education (and being fit) aren't always a sign of intelligence. But because she is fit I'll get over it and use her for wanking material again. In a day or two.

35 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

It's such a pity she's a bit of a cunt. 

You mean she stands up to anti Semitism?  Doesn’t that mean..?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Huh? I've no idea about her opinion on A/S. She's a Manc fan and therefore a bit of a cunt. 

24 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Just did a read up about what the fuck you were on about and I see she has defended Alan Sugar first, then A/S afterwards. Well she is an even bigger cunt than I thought for defending that bag of shite, Sugar. Fair play if she's defending A/S. She can fuck off for defending that worm.

Either way, it points out that you just can't wait to get your Little Englander mentality into every little topic. Pathetic. 

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

Just did a read up about what the fuck you were on about and I see she has defended Alan Sugar first, then A/S afterwards. Well she is an even bigger cunt than I thought for defending that bag of shite, Sugar. Fair play if she's defending A/S. She can fuck off for defending that worm.

Either way, it points out that you just can't wait to get your Little Englander mentality into every little topic. Pathetic. 

What are you on about? She’s been vocal on as for ages before the Sugar not. 

Little Englander? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Hope for his sake he doesn't criticise Netanyahu, she'll cut his balls off!

Mate if he said he didn’t want falafels for tea she would accuse him of being anti-Semitic. One horrible bitch her. 

I think some struggle with the idea that you can gawp at a sexy body but still think the person is a massive cunt. It's fantasy against fact. 

On 20/12/2018 at 22:47, ZonkoVille77 said:

Huh? I've no idea about her opinion on A/S. She's a Manc fan and therefore a bit of a cunt. 

The fuck has this got to do with me??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3