You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Girl on Countdown

Carradona

Guest Pistonbroke

The combo of her figure and those dresses she wears never fails to press buttons.

If someone hacks her phone the UK will get washed away.

I reckon she is a goody two shoes, sex with the light off. I'd change her way of thinking mind, i'd whisper logarithms in her ear until she was a dripping mess. 

I reckon she is a goody two shoes, sex with the light off. I'd change her way of thinking mind, i'd whisper logarithms in her ear until she was a dripping mess. 

The lights would definitely be off when I had sex with her.  Haven't got electricity in the cellar and wouldn't want to draw attention during a prominent missing person enquiry.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

The lights would definitely be off when I had sex with her.  Haven't got electricity in the cellar and wouldn't want to draw attention during a prominent missing person enquiry.

Ahhh, I wouldn't have to chain her up in my cellar, she'd be gagging to stay in my bed for 3 days. mainly due to the fact I'd have gagged her and handcuffed her to the bed post. 

Fucking pervert....

I know.

I was picturing myself, coming home after a hard days work and her lying on the couch relaxing. I'd sit on the arm of the chair and she'd hold my hand rubbing the stresses of my day away. Then I'd raise my index finger and say, "see this finger? I'm going to stick this finger up your bum". Would be lovely.

Guest Pistonbroke

I know.

I was picturing myself, coming home after a hard days work and her lying on the couch relaxing. I'd sit on the arm of the chair and she'd hold my hand rubbing the stresses of my day away. Then I'd raise my index finger and say, "see this finger? I'm going to stick this finger up your bum". Would be lovely.

I'd let her teach me algebra. 

Guest Pistonbroke

My hidden nine-letter word for her to solve would be "Iwillbumu".

She may struggle to work it out, so I'd be naked from the waist down and wielding a crack pipe.

Upthearse would have been more appropriate.