You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bell, or Bellend?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Bell, or Bellend?

• Erasure
    • Pet Shop Boys
    • I'm scared to vote in case people think I pack the fudge.

Prompted by some outrageous assertions on the Pet Shop Boys thread, I feel minded to settle this once and for all. For my pink penny, in the world of mano a mano pop, Erasure bent the Pet Shop Boys over and rammed their fat cocks right up Tennant and the other guy's hoops.

Who Needs Love Like That

Oh L'Amour

Sometimes

It Doesn't Have To Be

The Circus

A Little Respect

Just recalling those few takes me back to some great nights in Bananas in Leeds in the late 80's.

Vote away, retro syntho pop lovers.

Bit early in the morning to be ramming fat cocks innit?

This thread cracks me up, I can never believe how serious sd takes the pet shop boys. I'm sure he even negged on a music amnesty thread because someone slagged them off.

Hahaha. Quality. I reckon SD is the top negger on the forum now that Leeson no longer frequents these parts.

• 7 months later...

I went with some of my staff to see Take That a couple of weeks ago, and on the way there someone asked who the support act was. I said it was the Pet Shop Boys, and one of the (young) girls asked who they were. Another girl pipes up "Oh God, I can't believe you've never heard of them! You know who they are - the lead singer was married to that Chantelle off Big Brother".

Incidentally, they were alright though not as good as Erasure, and Neil Tennant looks about 76 now.

I have never heard of Erasure before

Their frontman is currently prostituting himself on ITV's Sunday night debacle, Popstar to Operastar.

Meanwhile, Pet Shop Boys just shown their first ballet with Olivier-award winning choreographer Javier de Frutos, and are currently supporting Take That on their record-breaking Progress Tour.

I await the next poll in a similar fashion: Who has made a bigger contribution to music - Beethoven or Jedward?

Their frontman is currently prostituting himself on ITV's Sunday night debacle, Popstar to Operastar.

Meanwhile, Pet Shop Boys just shown their first ballet with Olivier-award winning choreographer Javier de Frutos, and are currently supporting Take That on their record-breaking Progress Tour.

I await the next poll in a similar fashion: Who has made a bigger contribution to music - Beethoven or Jedward?

Who's this Beethoven then? Did he ever compete in Eurovision?

I'm gonna say PSB's as the only Erasure song I know is the robot unicorn attack one - its great, no doubt.

[YOUTUBE]FUaKxFjlOpw[/YOUTUBE]

Also as much as I love a bit of the gay, only one of the PSB's is gay. The other has sex with hot ladies all day and night, and not up the arse as he feels thats gay. Strictly muff.

oh look another dead thread dragged up by the scruff by sweet apes sweaty balls.

jack-nicholson.gif

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

It's Erasure (again)

I've always liked this mix by Dr Patterson and Youth (not fucking Orbital you youtube retard)

XDw4OJz6xKg

The closest the PSB's got tp being remixed by anyone decent was the KLF effort here. It's not very good.

4EbBUKGhKg4

• 2 years later...