You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

JMARKH: heroic, innocent victim of McCarthyist censorship from the Rafapologists, or

Unrighteous

victim or not?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. victim or not?

• Victim of McCarthyist censorship
    • An utter, utter weapon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a supporter, go to most of the home games but have expressed my concern about Rafa maybe a bit too much and also said he should be following Fergusons blueprint of integrating academy players and first team ones as it would save us money to spend on first team rather than waste money on the likes of degan, lucas and others clogging up Melwood. I think that is was offended people the most, me suggesting we should try to look at things the way Rafa isn't.

I'm assuming that you didn't actually voice it in that way, otherwise people wouldn't be pissed off at you though.

Mongs always have a blind spot. They see themselves of purveyors of truth. Rebels being ostracised by a world not ready for the power of their extreme views.

When really its because they're mongs.

You mean ostracized? oh you just changed it because you couldn't spell, mong.

I was negged for this. I wasn't being sarcastic or nothing, the guy IS a douche and I love seeing him being bullied on the internet.

isn't bullying when you are actually intimidated? don't make me laugh. As for you, well you have only been here 5 minutes and your already a fully fledged member of the sewing circle, you are pathetic.

Fucks sake, people really need to get a life.

Stop slagging someone off you don't even know behind your computer screens and go out and play footie or something.

Nice one mate, I saw you came in for some unfair stick on another thread which I said was out of order, the pro benitez camp are as spiteful as the manager, maybe they are part of his overblown staff.

isn't bullying when you are actually intimidated? don't make me laugh. As for you, well you have only been here 5 minutes and your already a fully fledged member of the sewing circle, you are pathetic.

I am?!

WAHEY! Fucking chuffed with that.

Do I get some sort of members start-up pack or what?

Fucks sake, people really need to get a life.

Stop slagging someone off you don't even know behind your computer screens and go out and play footie or something.

I just asked my boss and he said I wasn't allowed out till 5:30 so I'm just gonna stay here and slag people off if that's alright with you.

Nice one mate, I saw you came in for some unfair stick on another thread which I said was out of order, the pro benitez camp are as spiteful as the manager, maybe they are part of his overblown staff.

See now I can see why everyone is pissy with you. Maybe if you have a problem with people taking swipes, you could try adjusting your posting style?

Ok then so if any mods disagree with others in the future and start altering other posts does it make for a good forum? if peoples posts are completely different to what they have posted how is that good? whether they think I am right or wrong altering it just makes a mockery of what people have posted. So basically if you don't fall into line with the mods way of thinking your posts are in danger of being altered, I guess they won't be happy until there is an equilibrium style on posting on the Liverpool Way. I am not saying they are all like that by the way just the ones who alter posts.

2810577271_1a0c45dd36.jpg?v=0

This is why people think you're a fucking retard. Sensible discussion is fine, this kind of repeat shite to just get daft dig in on the manager at every opportunity is just stupid. Grow up, stop acting like a blert and form an opinion which isn't just repeating chordage like that.