You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Um, can someone have a word, please.

Bogman

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has admitted he would one day like to appear on Dancing On Ice. When asked how he had settled into life on Merseyside the 24-year-old said he enjoyed English TV and that the ITV show is "very artistic and elegant to watch. One day perhaps you may see me on the programme too". (Daily Star)

Fernando Torres has rubbished claims that he wants to swap the Anfield pitch for a new career on ice.

A British tabloid newspaper said the Liverpool striker wanted to appear on the television show Dancing on Ice after becoming a big fan of the ITV series.

"I get used to people making things up about me, but this is absolute rubbish," he said.

"I've since been told the show is very popular in England, but the first I knew about it was when one of my teammates pointed out the story in a newspaper yesterday.

"I've never seen the programme or know how it works and certainly don't want to appear on it.

"The story is being reported everywhere as if it's fact, but it's a complete fabrication and I wanted to make that clear."

Should have realized it was complete bull.

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has admitted he would one day like to appear on Dancing On Ice. When asked how he had settled into life on Merseyside the 24-year-old said he enjoyed English TV and that the ITV show is "very artistic and elegant to watch. One day perhaps you may see me on the programme too". (Daily Star)

Negged, for wasting my bastard time.

TORRES: THIS STORY CUTS NO ICE WITH ME