Quantcast
Um, can someone have a word, please. - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bogman

Um, can someone have a word, please.

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has admitted he would one day like to appear on Dancing On Ice. When asked how he had settled into life on Merseyside the 24-year-old said he enjoyed English TV and that the ITV show is "very artistic and elegant to watch. One day perhaps you may see me on the programme too". (Daily Star)

Fernando Torres has rubbished claims that he wants to swap the Anfield pitch for a new career on ice.

A British tabloid newspaper said the Liverpool striker wanted to appear on the television show Dancing on Ice after becoming a big fan of the ITV series.

"I get used to people making things up about me, but this is absolute rubbish," he said.

"I've since been told the show is very popular in England, but the first I knew about it was when one of my teammates pointed out the story in a newspaper yesterday.

"I've never seen the programme or know how it works and certainly don't want to appear on it.

"The story is being reported everywhere as if it's fact, but it's a complete fabrication and I wanted to make that clear."

Should have realized it was complete bull.

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has admitted he would one day like to appear on Dancing On Ice.

I think Emile Heskey would be more suited, he always looks as if he's running on ice.

I wonder if he wants a partner? Im off to practise my ice skating.

He wouldnt need one. He could just go up on one foot, wave his arms a bit and win. That being that they use fake ice, hes too hot for real ice.

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has admitted he would one day like to appear on Dancing On Ice. When asked how he had settled into life on Merseyside the 24-year-old said he enjoyed English TV and that the ITV show is "very artistic and elegant to watch. One day perhaps you may see me on the programme too". (Daily Star)

Negged, for wasting my bastard time.

TORRES: THIS STORY CUTS NO ICE WITH ME