You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

!Igor!

The Party Boy

You have to say as cult figures go, they don't get much better than the big Croat. His bowl head haircut, his just got out of bed glazed look, his sexual prowess, that weird van he used to drive, the story about him getting caught wanking. All of them legendary but I have to say my favourite Igor moment was when he shagged my sister.

• Upvote 1

You have to say as cult figures go, they don't get much better than the big Croat. His bowl head haircut, his just got out of bed glazed look, his sexual prowess, that weird van he used to drive, the story about him getting caught wanking. All of them legendary but I have to say my favourite Igor moment was when he shagged my sister.

...and she was so thrilled, she forgot to charge him.

He was a good example of how far we'd fallen as a club. Cult heroes over quality footballers. That said he was great in the EC run.

To be fair, even strong clubs with excellent squads usually have one or two nanas in thier ranks - often a lot worse than Igor...Abidal, Chadwick, Boularouhze, etc

his sexual prowess

What?

that weird van he used to drive

What?

the story about him getting caught wanking.

What?

I have to say my favourite Igor moment was when he shagged my sister.

I'd have gone for his goal at Fulham and then he turned like and celebrated like 'Yeah, so fucking what?' but you must be very proud.

Anyway, can somebody shed some more light on the 'Whats' please? I seem to be missing something.

IGOR'S PHOTO ALBUM:

profile.jpg

This picture of Igor on first day at Liverpool. As you can see from face, I am ecstatic!

biscan_200_shirt_150x200.jpg

Ha ha! This was my 'Hey, lady - peekaboo!' funny gag. It proof of fact Igor wasn't serious guy papers claimed. Igor hell of a funny guy in proper world. Maybe mistake I chose 5 year old girl to do this to. I thought she was midget. Midgets are really funny people where Igor come from. It all work out well though. Igor paid money to parents for Christmas toys for girl.

biscanmelwood.jpg

Ah! This is exact moment in time when Igor was told place called Garstang existed. Igor could not believe what he was being told! It sound worse even than Poland!

biscan_press-200208_0.jpg

Ouch! Painful memory. This one taken at Comedy Store at end of Igor's attempt to try out new funny funny material in live setting. I had just told best joke about dog with no nose and prostitute and, as you say here, silence made ears bleed. This is one of few regrets in time here, because Igor always had dream of being new Bobby Davro in UK.

225675-0703_duck_small.jpg

Whoa! How that get in here? Ha ha! Don't worry - it Igor's little gag!

biscan5zb.jpg

Ha ha! Very famous one! This remind me of woman who go to bed with Martian guy. He have cock like small piece of string, which make her sad, but he slap his head and it grow, then he pull ears and it widen, which made her happy. Next morning, she ask husband how his night with Martian lady go. He groan and say she did nothing but slap him on head and pull ears! Ha ha ha! Anyway, Igor not need his pilsner pulled in this way by hairless bluenose man. Could not wear prophylactics for weeks after this incident due to soreness.

1445082959_s.jpg

This me straight after watching 'Dickinson's Real Deal' on TV. Absolutely shattered.

biscan-na-chatu.jpg

Taken at launch of my web dating service http://www. Igor - Big Sexy Ladies.com. I most proud of this thing and am never off it. Join it now or in future and Igor never walk alone.

profile.jpg

This picture of Igor on last day at Liverpool. As you can see from face, I am gutted!

Edited by gkmacca
  • Upvote 1

The biggest question mark on Rafa's record was letting Igor go. I'm not ashamed to admit that the tears flowed in the Hatred household when the news came through.

* Raises glass* Leverkusen at home. To Igor.

I have read quite a bit of Lucas bashing, the next thread I am going to turn into a WUM and mention Igor

• 2 years later...
IGOR'S PHOTO ALBUM:

profile.jpg

This picture of Igor on first day at Liverpool. As you can see from face, I am ecstatic!

biscan_200_shirt_150x200.jpg

Ha ha! This was my 'Hey, lady - peekaboo!' funny gag. It proof of fact Igor wasn't serious guy papers claimed. Igor hell of a funny guy in proper world. Maybe mistake I chose 5 year old girl to do this to. I thought she was midget. Midgets are really funny people where Igor come from. It all work out well though. Igor paid money to parents for Christmas toys for girl.

biscanmelwood.jpg

Ah! This is exact moment in time when Igor was told place called Garstang existed. Igor could not believe what he was being told! It sound worse even than Poland!

biscan_press-200208_0.jpg

Ouch! Painful memory. This one taken at Comedy Store at end of Igor's attempt to try out new funny funny material in live setting. I had just told best joke about dog with no nose and prostitute and, as you say here, silence made ears bleed. This is one of few regrets in time here, because Igor always had dream of being new Bobby Davro in UK.

225675-0703_duck_small.jpg

Whoa! How that get in here? Ha ha! Don't worry - it Igor's little gag!

biscan5zb.jpg

Ha ha! Very famous one! This remind me of woman who go to bed with Martian guy. He have cock like small piece of string, which make her sad, but he slap his head and it grow, then he pull ears and it widen, which made her happy. Next morning, she ask husband how his night with Martian lady go. He groan and say she did nothing but slap him on head and pull ears! Ha ha ha! Anyway, Igor not need his pilsner pulled in this way by hairless bluenose man. Could not wear prophylactics for weeks after this incident due to soreness.

1445082959_s.jpg

This me straight after watching 'Dickinson's Real Deal' on TV. Absolutely shattered.

biscan-na-chatu.jpg

Taken at launch of my web dating service http://www. Igor - Big Sexy Ladies.com. I most proud of this thing and am never off it. Join it now or in future and Igor never walk alone.

profile.jpg

This picture of Igor on last day at Liverpool. As you can see from face, I am gutted!

Someone rep this? Amazing work.

2 years on & still no wiser to these questions.

Anyone?