You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A gayer wanted my bum.

Fugitive

I was propositioned by a gayer tonight and I felt a strong sense of pride. I appeal to everyone and I'm fucking great.

I told my gay admirer that my poop shoot was strictly one way traffic but I appreciate his complimenys. He looked like Freddie Ljungberg..

I'm taking my sisters friend out tonight for food and sex hopefully. If she does not accept my seed I will spiderman her and let her taste my manhood.

I'm a pin up for gayers and I feel like I'm the fucking man.

Feel the force..

I was propositioned by a gayer tonight and I felt a strong sense of pride. I appeal to everyone and I'm fucking great.

I told my gay admirer that my poop shoot was strictly one way traffic but I appreciate his complimenys. He looked like Freddie Ljungberg..

I'm taking my sisters friend out tonight for food and sex hopefully. If she does not accept my seed I will spiderman her and let her taste my manhood.

Feel the force..

Been happening to me since I was thirteen, one of lifes little jokes. You should have quizzed him on how/why you dress like a twat, never pass on an opportunity to be belitted by a hom.

A tranny tried to pull me into Garlands on Boxing Day with all of his tranny friends. Using the "Awwww isn't he adorable!?" line. I felt like a million little pink dollar bills. But instead of George Washingtons face on the bills, it'd be some sort of gay icon. Like George Michael or RB14.

Feel the force..

are you a fantasy guy?

i used to have loads of gay friends. it was always flattering to be propositioned, and they were mostly in good fun.

gay parties are usually the best place to meet women too, since they feel less threatened, and they have little to choose from in the end !

in fact, i met mrs. neko at a party of a mutual gay friend - she actually thought i was gay at first.

how judgmental is that - just because i was a single architect at a gay party, had short platinum blonde hair and wearing nice clothes, and moving to san francisco at the time, DOES NOT automatically make you a gayer.

the last time i was propositioned was years ago though. i asked a gay co-worker a while back whether i had let myself slip, or was it because i was married ? he looked over at me and said "if you lost 10lbs, i'd fuck you".

men, eh ? pigs.

Pete Price once chatted me up using the line 'Nice shirt, would look better on my bedroom floor'

And it did to be fair to him

I don't put it about much, but I've decided to give you one for that ace post.

everyone who plays footie ona thursday night gets propositioned at some point by Roger. so far only Andy (UEM) has succumbed.
Oooh, unfortunate typo gayboi. "ona". As in "onanist"? The real sad part is that you're the only one who I have to fight off. Any more of those phone sex texts from you and I'm going to report you to Vodafone.

Cannot knock until you have tried it
And tonight's lucky winner is...

i used to have loads of gay friends. it was always flattering to be propositioned, and they were mostly in good fun.

gay parties are usually the best place to meet women too, since they feel less threatened, and they have little to choose from in the end !

in fact, i met mrs. neko at a party of a mutual gay friend - she actually thought i was gay at first.

how judgmental is that - just because i was a single architect at a gay party, had short platinum blonde hair and wearing nice clothes, and moving to san francisco at the time, DOES NOT automatically make you a gayer.

the last time i was propositioned was years ago though. i asked a gay co-worker a while back whether i had let myself slip, or was it because i was married ? he looked over at me and said "if you lost 10lbs, i'd fuck you".

men, eh ? pigs.

I've had that myself when I've been out with a mate, it's a major compliment IMO, it means you're well dressed and look after yourself. Me and another mate once got into a light-hearted arguement in a gay bar's bogs about who should be considered more attractive after he was called 'the bomb' but i was declared to be 'the atomic bomb'.

It started as good fun but soon the gay lads were shitting one and heading out of the bogs in case a fight started.