You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fill up Your Bus of "Doom"

Shanks 1965

You have the chance to name your passengers on a Mini-Bus that you know is doomed to drive right off the edge of a cliff.

You must have a present footballer, an ex Footballer, a Current premiership Manager, a former manager, a Tv personality, a politition and a singer.

I have Gary Neville, Roy Keane, Fergie, Mourinho, Timmy Mallet, Thatcher and Mick Hucknall

You have the chance to name your passengers on a Mini-Bus that you know is doomed to drive right off the edge of a cliff.

You must have a present footballer, an ex Footballer, a Current premiership Manager, a former manager, a Tv personality, a politition and a singer.

I have Gary Neville, Roy Keane, Fergie, Mourinho, Timmy Mallet, Thatcher and Mick Hucknall

And Andy Gray Driving

Tim Cahill

Mark Bright

Ferguson

Ruud Gullet

James Nesbitt

Peter Mandelson

Jay Kay

Is this what RAWK is like?

This and those other ridiculous threads over on the Football Forum?

If so, it sucks balls. Giant donkey balls.

I have been on RAWK & there are some good reds on there mate but unlike your good self I have never sucked Donkey or any other type of balls so I can't comment on that!

I won't bother repeating those already named by others in some categories, but as far as ex-managers go, its got to be neil Warnock (as in ex-premiership manager).

TV 'personality' has to be TT Kelvin McKenzie given that the BBC continue to use him on Newsnight, much to my disgust.

Politician will be Boris, as he is a soft southern shite who hasn't got a f**king clue about the world outside his middle-class bits of London.

You have seven people, one for each category. Why a mini bus ? surly a people carrier would have done.

If your going to drive a mini bus reserved for cunts and twats off a cliff at least fill the fucking thing.

You narrowly escaped a negging by having the sense to include the twatiest of all twats, Hucknall in your under utilised vehicle.

Cahill, Neil Ruddock, Moyes, Brian Clough, Jade Goody, Thatcher, Robbie Williams.

Nacho Novo, Ally McCoist, Sir Awex, Paul Ince, John Reid and Robbie Williams

I'd have most of the baddies from Id Software's influential FPS. Cacodemon, Spider Mastermind, Barons of Hell, Imp - they'd all be there - plus a couple of the good guys too.

You

player.gif

Imp

imp.gif

Lost Souls

skull.gif

Cacodemon

cacodem.gif

Barons of Hell

baron.gif

Demon

demon.gif