You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "credit crunch"

Hermes

Why are people who have not been affected by it whatsoever saying that they are cutting back on spending? That's just adding to the problem.

eg. Alex Curran: "Because of the credit crunch I only visit the hairdresser twice a week".

Which may lead to a hairdresser losing her job, how will that help the economy you thick git?

Edited by Hermes

Why are people who have not been affected by it whatsoever saying that they are cutting back on spending? That's just adding to the problem.

eg. Alex Curran: "Because of the dredit crunch I only visit the hairdresser twice a week".

Which may lead to a hairdresser losing her job, how will that help the economy you thick git?

She's a joke. How much does her buggering hairdresser charge that she has to cut down on visits when her old man is on 120K a week? I wish he was up for assault for beating her up. They'd let him walk and give him a warm and hearty handshake.

I think she is just trying to build up kudos with the media , after several 'wag' types

( I saw Colleen getting criticised by some shrivelled up old lemon sucker in the papers ) have been slammed for flaunting their wealth in ' such chastening times' blah blah blah

Much funnier was the story about Rooney getting a £27 bill in a Cheshire restaurant and producing a half-price voucher he had diligently clipped from the Royston Vasey Bugle or some such like.

Credit Crunch my arse.

Serves everyone right who has lived beyond there means for years. Fell massively sorry for those who have lost their jobs due to complete & utter mismanagement but those who have debts & huge mortgages & are struggling to pay them off. Tough fucking luck. Personally i'm pissed off at the reduction in interest rates.

Credit Crunch my arse.

Serves everyone right who has lived beyond there means for years. Fell massively sorry for those who have lost their jobs due to complete & utter mismanagement but those who have debts & huge mortgages & are struggling to pay them off. Tough fucking luck. Personally i'm pissed off at the reduction in interest rates.

My thoughts go out to the poor bastards losing their jobs, I know lads who have put 20 years into a firm only to be binned.

As for the people living beyond their means, some of the sad bastards have resorted to trying to find looking for loopholes to get out of paying it back. People love to harp on upon the banks lending too much too them. Nobody forced them to buy brand new cars or put 10 grand on cards for clothles and holidays. People need to show some restraint.

My thoughts go out to the poor bastards losing their jobs, I know lads who have put 20 years into a firm only to be binned.

As for the people living beyond their means, some of the sad bastards have resorted to trying to find looking for loopholes to get out of paying it back. People love to harp on upon the banks lending too much too them. Nobody forced them to buy brand new cars or put 10 grand on cards for clothles and holidays. People need to show some restraint.

Exactly

Woah Woah Woah! Alex Curran is a serious fucking piece of sexiness. Fact. All day long and all night too. She's my number one wag!

Sorry mate if you think that monstrosity is vaguely attractive then........

Stevie's Achilles heal, wot the fuck. Form is temporary, class on the other hand (and she has none) is permanent. If she wants to help the local economy she should buy local goods and services and promote them not cut back, dim witted moron.