Total Longo

Most pointless food

Can anybody beat cress? What's it's point? Does it have any nutrional value or is it plain and simple a garnish for egg sangers.

I defy anybody to come up with a food less pointless.

Guest ShoePiss

This might be controversial but for me yorkshire pudding, it takes up space where more roast potatoes or meat could be.

roast_beef_yorkshire_pudding.jpg

Guest ShoePiss

knew that might happen but I stand firm on this, yorkshire pudding...useless, tasteless plate space vampire

Corn, lovely, but you shit it straight out wholesale.

I heard the most lunch-returning story yesterday from a colleague who gave his bird one up the arse. He went home afterwards and felt a bit of irritation. On pulling back his foreskin he discovered a bit of sweetcorn hiding within his folds.

I heard the most lunch-returning story yesterday from a colleague who gave his bird one up the arse. He went home afterwards and felt a bit of irritation. On pulling back his foreskin he discovered a bit of sweetcorn hiding within his folds.

No worries there - next time he just has to make sure she goes ass to mouth on him before he leaves and presto! one shiny, clean knob.

• Upvote 1

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Think thats a bit of an Urban Myth, heard that story from at least 3 different people over the years.

Most pointless food though?

Ryvita

Guest simon
This might be controversial but for me yorkshire pudding, it takes up space where more roast potatoes or meat could be.

roast_beef_yorkshire_pudding.jpg

Sorry but negged Yorshire puds are fucking awesome.

Beansprouts. Stop putting them in stir fry and put more dubious meat in

Repeat for about a week too, Beansprouts.

Think thats a bit of an Urban Myth, heard that story from at least 3 different people over the years.

Same here. Usually it involves the doctor pulling out the sweetcorn though.

Oh man thats ace!

Most pointless food though?

Ryvita

I wondered if it was. I hope it's not just a common problem among sweetcorn lovers.

Guest TK-421
Lettuce. It's just water. It has no taste and no nutritional value. It just sits on your plate laughing at you, screaming "I could be chips".

It's good with Korean cuisine.

Cress is still in the lead for me. I don't think I've ever eaten cress, never had an egg and cress sandwich as I don't see the point of cress.