You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most pointless food

Total Longo

Quorn

Eat meat or don't. Make a decision.

Well the decision is obvious. Don't. That's why they are eating it.

Vegararian copycat food. ie Vege sausages/burgers. If you dont like meat fair enough but stop putting your veggies into meat shaped products.

You are kidding noone except yourself.

Why does this confuse eat meaters so much?

Some people want to turn veggie, but still like the taste and texture of meat, so low and behold they buy an alternative.

Well the decision is obvious. Don't. That's why they are eating it.

Why does this confuse eat meaters so much?

Some people want to turn veggie, but still like the taste and texture of meat, so low and behold they buy an alternative.

If you like the taste and texture of meat why deny yourself.

If it is for animal welfare reasons or even health reasons why make your veg into the shape of something which is made from ears eyes and arseholes?

If it is for animal welfare reasons or even health reasons why make your veg into the shape of something which is made from ears eyes and arseholes?

Because the shape of meat is associated with...food? What shape should they make it, dildo shaped? F15 Fighter shaped? Curled up dog shit shaped?

"The first bite is with the eye".

I have always said the same about cress,whats the fuckin point of it

Does anyone remember growing it in school out of cotton wool or something

I did read the best woman scorned revenge story once involving cress.After they split up,she went round to his house when he was away and spread cress seeds all over his carpets and watered them and turned the heating up,when he returned he had cress carpets.Genius

A woman scorned is a spiteful woman

I have always said the same about cress,whats the fuckin point of it

Does anyone remember growing it in school out of cotton wool or something

I did read the best woman scorned revenge story once involving cress.After they split up,she went round to his house when he was away and spread cress seeds all over his carpets and watered them and turned the heating up,when he returned he had cress carpets.Genius

A woman scorned is a spiteful woman

I'm sure we grew it out of a sock or a pair of underbuskers or something.

Cress...so much to answer for.

*shakes head*

It's only a shape, man. Meat doesn't have a monopoly on shapes the last time I checked. I mean sausages are shaped after cocks but you don't complain about eating them.

When i was i primery school they used to put these bean thing on ur plate they looked like butter beans but had this nasty green stuff inside of them i dunno what they were called. They were so hard you couldnt chew them so we flicked threw then at each other....actuly that proved your point there not pointless because you could use them as a wepon, but they still tasted nasty

When i was i primery school they used to put these bean thing on ur plate they looked like butter beans but had this nasty green stuff inside of them i dunno what they were called. They were so hard you couldnt chew them so we flicked threw then at each other....actuly that proved your point there not pointless because you could use them as a wepon, but they still tasted nasty

you flicked the bean?

Guest ShoePiss

well my green boxes really did take a hit from the yorkshire pud loving wools, I knew that would happen but I'm sure I can redeem myself.

Save sunday dinner plate real estate for something worthy, down with yorkshire puddings.

Because you don't want things to die for your own personal greed? I don't fucking care what it looks like so long as nothing innocent was harmed in its creation.

Also, this thread is a whole load of wrong. Cress? Tofu? Corn? Has someone got a list of my favourite foods and got everyone to wind me up by suggesting them?

Inf act, the only person with a correct answer so far is theghost and his cucumber, a vile, watery, wannabe savoury melon which taints everything it comes within 20 yards of.

Because you don't want things to die for your own personal greed? I don't fucking care what it looks like so long as nothing innocent was harmed in its creation.

Also, this thread is a whole load of wrong. Cress? Tofu? Corn? Has someone got a list of my favourite foods and got everyone to wind me up by suggesting them?

Inf act, the only person with a correct answer so far is theghost and his cucumber, a vile, watery, wannabe savoury melon which taints everything it comes within 20 yards of.

Cress is one of your favourite foods? Are you insane?

How can that be? It's not even a food. It's a garnish.

*shakes head*

!Cress!