You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

With only 13 games left

SCOUSE TAPAS

Which league position will we finish in.  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Which league position will we finish in.

• Champions
    • second place
    • third place
    • fourth place
    • outside the top four
    • really have no idea

With only 13 premier games to go,what position do you honestly think we will finish the season in.

This is the latest table:

| Home | Away Team P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS 1 Man Utd 24 10 1 0 25 4 7 4 2 16 6 31 56 2 Liverpool 25 7 5 0 19 7 8 4 1 23 10 25 54 3 Aston Villa 25 5 6 1 18 12 10 0 3 22 12 16 51 4 Chelsea 25 6 5 2 21 7 8 2 2 23 8 29 49 5 Arsenal 25 7 3 2 18 11 5 5 3 20 14 13 44 6 Everton 25 4 5 4 18 16 7 2 3 16 12 6 40

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd.

I said 3rd at the start so even if disappointed at not winning the thing , it would have been a good season.

Man Utd

Liverpool

Chelsea

Arsenal

Villa

Everton

Agree with the 2nd shout Rog, but I think the final table will be:

Man Utd

Liverpool

Chelsea

Villa

Arsenal

Everton

Would obviously love to win it, but head overuled the heart as I can't see the mans dropping enough points. Would've happily taken 2nd, challenging all the way at the start of the season.

Hopefully, it will give the boys the belief that they can go all the way next season.

Agree with Wiiksie's position predictions but think there will actually be a 7 piont plus gap between 2nd and 3rd.

I think second, but while there is still hope for that title nothing is conceded!

I think Arsenal will be replaced by Villa in the top four. Chelsea will steady the ship with Hiddink and could easily take second spot, though I think we'll just pip them for that. I'm hoping Man Utd will drop some points but at the moment they are (boringly) the masters of the 1-0 win. Still, it's our job to keep going and be ready should the chance arise.