You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool are frightened of us!

RSM

What's he supposed to say?

It's a nothing story.

Well he could treat us with a bit of respect, acknowledge that we are 5 times champions of Europe and both clubs are currently very strong in their respective leagues for starters.

I mean, have any of our players come out and said 'Real are frightened of us!'?

I hate all this crap . We won't be scared of them , they won't be scared of us .

We are 2 massive superclubs full of excellent players who have played at the top level of football FFS.

The Dutch tend to be mouthy bastards though.

Except when they got drawn against us they were shitting themselves.

What's he supposed to say?

It's a nothing story.

"Of all the teams we could have been drawn against, I'd of liked to have avoided the mighty reds. I mean they've been the top ranked team in Europe for the last five years. Yeah, we've more European cups in total but five of those were won when no one gave a fuck.

Yeah, so overall I'm pretty bummed to be playing such a great side in Liverpool, but I guess there's always next year."

I think since we've gotten Rafa, Europe has been our playground. WE are the European royalty, not them anymore.

I remember worrying while meeting French and even Swiss teams. I shat bricks when we were outclassed by Barcelona and Rafa's own Valencia.

Now? Haha bring it on

LesnarLaughs.jpg

So some bench-warmer who has been there for all of 5 minutes says 'We're Real Madrid' like he actually had anything to do with their past achievements, especially whilst trying to intimidate one of the most consistent sides going in Europe over the past few years. Like many others on here though, I would do his bird!