You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who works for the CRB?

WaltonRed

BUMP

New pro-rota AO jobs to be on website shortly. (today I hope)

5-10pm 1year fixed term.

Same way of applying as usual.

Dont know much more than that. I did tell Lucky Pierre the wage bracket but I think what I said was wrong as the wage I told him of £15.300 plus 20% on top shift allowence is the wage you would get for a full time role. Apologies.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP

New pro-rota AO jobs to be on website shortly. (today I hope)

5-10pm 1year fixed term.

Same way of applying as usual.

Dont know much more than that. I did tell Lucky Pierre the wage bracket but I think what I said was wrong as the wage I told him of £15.300 plus 20% on top shift allowence is the wage you would get for a full time role. Apologies.

The advert states the 20% shift allowance is only in effect between the hours 8pm - 10pm.

Five hour shift of an evening would be a piece of piss. Do what you want during the day and still be home in time for last orders if your mates are out (mine don't go out on 'school nights' these days anyway so I'm just sat at home watching shite. It'd be a more chilled office atmosphere too, or at least it was when I did evenings at United Utilities. Hardly anyone around and a boss who wasn't arsed.

Still not up.

They're not the most organised by all accounts. My mate tried to contact the head of HR and got through to his voicemail, the voicemail involved someone who sounded like a bad scal saying his name and then "leave a message" followed by someone else in the background giving him instructions on how to save his voicemail "now press 1!"

• 1 month later...
If you get an interview WW, PM me and I'll try and give you a few tips from my interview and let you know what to expect. Good luck.

I still haven't got a start date, nearly ten months now!!

Thats a joke!

Nah, that's class, you can just sit off all day wanking yourself into oblivion and eating bacon butties. If anyone asks, "yeah fucko I've got a job, just waiting for my start date", it's ideal.

Bad luck Mick, keep your chin up mate, I'm sure something will turn up.

The CRB seem a bit of a joke tbh, people overqualified not even getting an interview, giving me the job then no start date 10 months later, why even interview people last year then? Why not wait until they know they have got the space to accomodate the people who get the jobs.

It might be better for you in the long run, I've had enough waiting now; I am starting to apply for other jobs.