You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

F.A.O all the W****** who are Brainwashing everyone with Rafa should go etc

satmann

My response to your post has nothing to do with my opinion on Rafa. As it happens I am fairly positive towards Rafa.

That doesn't mean I think anyone who isn't should shut up (barring one or two lunatic exceptions), lest they offend me or turn me evil.

the irony is though that you didn't respond with a reasonable or thought out reply, you insulted me, in essence telling me to shut up! ;-)

Why haven't you answered my questions on SoS - it took me ages to type that? Is it because you are a self made spokesman for SoS and nobody on the committee have a clue as to who you are and what you look like?

You are totally out of order on this thread too.

Why are you a Bizzie or do you work for the Social or something?

Why have you checked me out?

When have ever said i was on the Committee of the SoS?

Stalker!!!!

Don't talk to me about the Liverpool Way and tell me I'm 'doing it wrong'.

im not saying your doing it wrong (as i dont even know what you said), im just saying that talking about sacking the manager during a title challenge is crazy! Isnt that what chelsea - and god forbid - newcastle do????

And imo it's definitely not what we are about. We should be roaring the team and Rafa to victory, not discussing replacements.

Anyway. I think it would useful to define once and for all what the mythical 'LIVERPOOL WAY' is.....

im not saying your doing it wrong (as i dont even know what you said), im just saying that talking about sacking the manager during a title challenge is crazy! Isnt that what chelsea - and god forbid - newcastle do????

And imo it's definitely not what we are about. We should be roaring the team and Rafa to victory, not discussing replacements.

Anyway. I think it would useful to define once and for all what the mythical 'LIVERPOOL WAY' is.....

I've been to most home and plenty of away games this season.

I roar him and the players as much as I can, however I reserve the right to judge.

The Liverpool Way is one thing to one person.

For me it's about winning. Simples.

Who is fighting the other corner exactly?

I have to say it looks a bit like shadowboxing to me.

If you feel so strongly about those who express doubts about Rafa, why not put forward a few arguments to counter these thoughts.

I`m afraid I`m backing him because he is the manager wont do though.

The majority of posters are far to intelligent to be persuaded into another way of thinking by such well thought out arguments.

Gold.

Why are you a Bizzie or do you work for the Social or something?

Why have you checked me out?

When have ever said i was on the Committee of the SoS?

Stalker!!!!

You are beginning to sound desperate mate. I sent you a long post about the ins and outs of what SoS are doing after you spent endless hours attacking fellow fans for listening to Bascombe. You even went as far as to say comittee members of SoS were shocked and disgusted at fans even listening to Bascombe. Yet you didn't reply to my post and just went off on one at other people. Just relax. You are an ordinary fan like the rest of us not some high powered fan representative.

Lets talk football.

You are beginning to sound desperate mate. I sent you a long post about the ins and outs of what SoS are doing after you spent endless hours attacking fellow fans for listening to Bascombe. You even went as far as to say comittee members of SoS were shocked and disgusted at fans even listening to Bascombe. Yet you didn't reply to my post and just went off on one at other people. Just relax. You are an ordinary fan like the rest of us not some high powered fan representative.

Lets talk football.

Ye see your problem Toccy Stalker is this............your a bare faced Liar!!

Show me where i made these remarks

I said people where ALARMED that ATK wanted to set up a meeting with SoS and Bascombe.

Now c'mon produce the Goods where i made such remarks,ye Southend Beaut!!

Ye see your problem Toccy Stalker is this............your a bare faced Liar!!

Show me where i made these remarksI said people where ALARMED that ATK wanted to set up a meeting with SoS and Bascombe.

Now c'mon produce the Goods where i made such remarks,ye Southend Beaut!!

I see the forum Bull Dog still wont let go of his bone.

Anyway this is the quote TT and yourself are referring to.

"People of SOS where alarmed that a former Committee member of SOS (ATK) would go out on a limb in defence of a Journalist rather than the Manager"

Sound familiar ?

If you think your words have been altered then go check our communications via the PM facility.

I see the forum Bull Dog still wont let go of his bone.

Anyway this is the quote TT and yourself are referring to.

"People of SOS where alarmed that a former Committee member of SOS (ATK) would go out on a limb in defence of a Journalist rather than the Manager"

Sound familiar ?

If you think your words have been altered then go check our communications via the PM facility.

Oh fuck here's the Cavarly

Read Toccy Stalker post,he said that i said "people where shocked,disgusted" etc etc,when you've proved my point................i never said no such thing.

Alarmed yes,shocked disgusted no!

Can i have me bone now?

Read Toccy Stalker post,he said that i said "people where shocked,disgusted" etc etc,when you've proved my point................i never said no such thing.

Can i have me bone now?

Just a brief definition of the word "alarmed"

tr.v. a·larmed, a·larm·ing, a·larms

1. To fill with alarm; frighten. See Synonyms at fear, frighten.

2. To give warning to

Just to clear up any confusion ;)

Oh btw the irony of you calling TT a stalker.

Can i have me bone now?

Mate, calm down. You have had your pants pulled down in public now walk away before someone bums you.

Just a brief definition of the word "alarmed"

tr.v. a·larmed' date=' a·larm·ing, a·larms

1. [b']To fill with alarm; frighten. See Synonyms at fear, frighten.

2. To give warning to[/b]

Just to clear up any confusion ;)

Oh btw the irony of you calling TT a stalker.

Get ta bed,and do something useful like..........have a flick or something ye boring C**t

Get ta bed,and do something useful like..........have a flick or something ye boring C**t
Typical Durango. As soon as the your side of the debate is torn to shreds you resort to insults.

Look, if your going to attempt to enter into parley with me, at least have something of substance to back up your argument.

Oh BTW, how come you knew about a article printed in The S#n and even going as far as to try and recall the reporters name ?

Just curious like.

Now run along and look up the meaning of the word PARLEY.

I have a problem with this - This forum is called The Liverpool Way - And surely the Liverpool way is about support, and specifically support for the manager. it's not about being right or wrong but about unity and solidarity. Rafa has his faults and he frustrates the fuck out of me at times, but no-one can question his talent, he is at the cutting edge of football management - to deny this is ignorant and biased imo. I cant be arsed going into his CV and record etc, as it's been done to death but it imo it would be crazy to sack Rafa, lunacy in fact.

In terms of tolerance of other people opinions. Well yes I agree to this to a point, but if this tolerance is about allowing dissent to grow amongst our support, then it is a bad thing, and should be kept in check. As we know criticism is contagious, and before you know it a mob will have formed baying for blood, regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Mass hysteria is a dangerous thing. So if these 'good reds' have a problem with Rafa, then they should keep there own council, and keep it private, as 'good reds' can be very influential and sway opinion.

IMO - we stick with Rafa, allow him to do his job, unrestricted, unhindered, but not without criticism if he make mistakes. But at this most critical juncture in our modern history, when we the famous Liverpool SUPPORT, are needed most , we should give him our SUPPORT as this is THE LIVERPOOL WAY

Not sure why you're getting stick for this. Good post mate.

As you suggest, I don't think unity and solidarity mean blindly accepting Rafas decisions and not criticising him, but supporting the team 100% when they're on the pitch. I think its fair to say a lot of the support (or lack thereof) at the ground recently has been unfair to some of the players and the manager. Even worse so on the forums, with some of the disgusting names/insults/accusations being thrown around.

I also agree with the snowball effect of certain "negative" opinions, and the misuse of Good reds genuine concerns, for alterior motives.

I know people want to rant, and get their issues with the manager/team off their chests but a bit of thought, respect, and perspective would be nice.

I also don't think fans who prefer this are living in some daydream/superfan/utopia that some others accuse them of.