You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 26/02/2021 at 22:15, Section_31 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the reason he's took a bullet for fido is because he's had something in his contract about being liable if anything happens. 

He walks Oprah Winfrey's dogs and all these other Beverly Hills wankers too.

I know a few people who have dog walkers, one even takes people's dogs on holiday. What's the fucking point in having one if you won't even walk it? Is it purely for Instagram or bragging rights?

Outsourced parenthood, outsourced pets, fuck off.

A woman I used to work with left work to set up a dog-walking business about this time last year. 

It hasn't gone entirely to plan.

9 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

It's the BBC I feel sorry for having to decide whether someone briefly losing a dog or a 99 year old man being a bit ill deserves top billing on the publicly paid for state broadcaster.

Both trumped by the massive headline news "Old Man Who Died Has A Funeral".

On 26/02/2021 at 19:08, Section_31 said:

Fuck knows, they all look the same anyway. How hard can it be to find a jack Russell that looks like a jack Russell. 

"Oh but Kikiboo Thunderpants won't reply to my commands."

"Yeah that's because it's got ptsd, now give me 500 dollars, and a Cadilac, you asshole."

You do realise that these celebrity owned dogs will have their own stylist and manicures. Just fishing some scruffy little twat out of the local pound won’t cut it without $5000 worth of work.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I’m guessing she paid the 500k reward. Every low life junkie in America with a handgun and a bitcoin account is now looking up celebrity dog owners and where they live. She won’t be popular at Hollywood parties anymore. 

They'll be too busy drinking adrenochrome to be arsed.

• Upvote 2

I like Lady GaGa. I think she's stunning in that A Star is Born film. If you're reading this GaGa, I'd have got your dogs back for a blowie and a packet of beef space raiders you little fucking cutie. Lets get married and have blue murder every other day. 

• 8 months later...