You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the reason he's took a bullet for fido is because he's had something in his contract about being liable if anything happens. 

He walks Oprah Winfrey's dogs and all these other Beverly Hills wankers too.

I know a few people who have dog walkers, one even takes people's dogs on holiday. What's the fucking point in having one if you won't even walk it? Is it purely for Instagram or bragging rights?

Outsourced parenthood, outsourced pets, fuck off.

The dogs have gone, get over it.

I heard all black dogs and cats are not being adopted from animal rescue places cos they don’t photograph well on ‘the gram’.   
sur, modern society.

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

How weird is it that they've probably been stolen to order? Is that something you just tell your mates after a few beers?

"You know my dogs? Well...."

Not personally, I tend to talk about Istanbul 2005, in minute detail. When abroad they often can’t understand me and tell me to go to bed. Which to be fair, I do eventually.

might do that now actually hic 

11 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yes we get that but have they found the dogs yet??! 

The dogs are safe. They have been handed in to a police station by a lady unconnected to events. 

Hang on if lady is uninvolved why was she in possession of the dogs? Bit fishy. Sounds like the ransom.was paid. Anyway it's the fantastic news the world has been waiting for, no more gazing at the telephone or looking up the path, the nightmare is over. The fella who got shot can bleed to death now, no ones interested. But then is it over? Could they make a special tv show? Ophra interviewing all involved (hopefully the kidnappers might make a surprise appearance) Gaga sings a couple of love/records, the shot man, a reenactment of the night similar to when Alan Partridge outed boxing promoter Terry Norton, and a big coming together with happy dogs at the end. 

Fantastic news to wake up to...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-56218620

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Fuck knows, they all look the same anyway. How hard can it be to find a jack Russell that looks like a jack Russell. 

"Oh but Kikiboo Thunderpants won't reply to my commands."

"Yeah that's because it's got ptsd, now give me 500 dollars, and a Cadilac, you asshole."

7 Psychopaths + 1

And they're back, the world can breathe a huge sigh of relief- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/27/lady-gagas-bulldogs-returned-unharmed-after-kidnapping

Lady Gaga's bulldogs returned unharmed after kidnapping
Dogs were dropped off at a police station in Los Angeles, while dog walker shot in the attack is recovering

Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot as he struggled with armed men who then escaped with two of her French bulldogs.

Two French bulldogs belonging to Lady Gaga that were stolen at gunpoint earlier this week have been recovered unharmed, police in Los Angeles have said.

A woman brought the dogs to the LAPD’s Olympic community police station on Friday evening, said Jonathan Tippett, commanding officer of the robbery-homicide division.

Detectives and representatives of Lady Gaga, who is currently filming a movie in Rome, had been to the station and confirmed they were the singer’s dogs, he said.

The woman who dropped off the animals appeared to be “uninvolved and unassociated” with Wednesday night’s attack, Tippett said. It was not immediately clear how she had obtained the dogs.

The dog walker, Ryan Fischer, was shot once as he walked three of the singer’s dogs in Hollywood. Video showed a white sedan pulling up and two men jumping out. They struggled with the dog walker before one pulled a gun and fired a single shot before fleeing with two of the dogs.

The dog walker can be heard on the video saying he had been shot in the chest. Fischer was expected to survive his injuries.

Lady Gaga had on Friday repeated her offer of a US$500,000 reward for the return of her dogs, named Koji and Gustav, with no questions asked.

“I continue to love you Ryan Fischer, you risked your life to fight for our family. You’re forever a hero,” she said in an Instagram post.

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the reason he's took a bullet for fido is because he's had something in his contract about being liable if anything happens. 

He walks Oprah Winfrey's dogs and all these other Beverly Hills wankers too.

I know a few people who have dog walkers, one even takes people's dogs on holiday. What's the fucking point in having one if you won't even walk it? Is it purely for Instagram or bragging rights?

Outsourced parenthood, outsourced pets, fuck off.

Hey, we have a dog walker! Pre-covid he went out with her the 2 days one of us wasn't at home during the week. We've kept that up during Covid because we're fortunate enough to still be ble to afford it, we want to support the business and keep a place for when we go back to the office. 

I get the general point though, it's only as work has become more flexible over the last 2/3 years that's it's been possible we could even contemplate owning a dog.

1 hour ago, Karl_b said:

Hey, we have a dog walker! Pre-covid he went out with her the 2 days one of us wasn't at home during the week. We've kept that up during Covid because we're fortunate enough to still be ble to afford it, we want to support the business and keep a place for when we go back to the office. 

I get the general point though, it's only as work has become more flexible over the last 2/3 years that's it's been possible we could even contemplate owning a dog.

Mrs's mate has a dog walker because it's mental, it was living on the streets of Budapest or something (the dog not the dog walker) and now it tries to eat its own entrails when it's in the house longer than 45 minutes. He communicates with it from work via speakers on his security cameras, as if that's not going to freak it out even more.

Everyone wants rescue dogs now or dogs that are half cocker spaniel and half beef and tomato pot noodle.

We got my nan's dog from a litter of the neighbor's bitch, Trixie, she'd been knocked up by the neighbourhood Alsation. In those days it was a great source of shame for a family.

My grandad tied a bucket to a mop and put some sliced potato in it to entice one of the puppies over the fence, and from thence forth Suzie was a member of our family. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mrs's mate has a dog walker because it's mental, it was living on the streets of Budapest or something (the dog not the dog walker) and now it tries to eat its own entrails when it's in the house longer than 45 minutes. He communicates with it from work via speakers on his security cameras, as if that's not going to freak it out even more.

Everyone wants rescue dogs now or dogs that are half cocker spaniel and half beef and tomato pot noodle.

Why can't people just be normal? We got my nan's dog from a litter the neighbor's bitch, Trixie, she'd been knocked up by the neighbourhood Alsation. My grandad ties a bucked to a mop and put some sliced potato in it to entice one of the puppies over the fence, and from thence forth Suzie was a member of our family.

No offence but that line makes your grandad sound like a dog nonce!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trumo said:

No offence but that line makes your grandad sound like a dog nonce!

Haha!

She used to burrow under the fence and come into my nan's house before that. You'd be sat there watching Blockbusters and you'd hear her scratching around behind the couch and wonder how the fuck she got in again. It was meant to be.