You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Zlatan is probably the best footballer of our generation.

You can't break me Hamstrung.

Even if you do neg me more than the rest of the forum put together.

I've repped you too. But I cannot tolerate this Zlatan love you have. It will not stand.

You've got to respect men who stick to their principles.

Zlatan does generally make teams worse though. Inter are a better team without him and Barcelona were a better team before him.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
He would struggle to make the top 10 list in my opinion. He's not even top 3 in Barca. He is still a good player, but he always struggle against good teams and he is mad as a herring. Did you see the game against Inter. Worst performance of a "star" player I've seen in years. He was in the way of his team mates, simple as.

Agree with every single word.

Massive fucking shithouse, turns it on occasionally, usually a waste of space.

Pique was better upfront.

Barcelona have three of the four best footballers in the world. The lucky cunts.

Guest PurpleNose
I've repped you too. But I cannot tolerate this Zlatan love you have. It will not stand.

I'm going to be honest, I only really do it now to see how many seconds it takes before you neg me.

One day you'll meet the man, and be in awe.