You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone else been hearing we've already signed him? Cant see it myself like but i've heard it off a few different people now. One of whom work for The Echo and knew about Torres before it was announced.

Like i say, probably bollocks especially as he's said he didn't want ot leave Spain but just wondering if other people have heard this?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that about the money and got told 25m plus add ons which would be the Keane money back plus most of our summer transfer kitty.

Like i said, first time i heard it i laughed but heard it off a few different people and it was meant to be the talk of the press box. Cant see it myself but thought i'd see if anyone else had heard it doing the rounds.

It is highly unlikely but the thought of having those two in our squad makes my trousers tingle.

I said that about the money and got told 25m plus add ons which would be the Keane money back plus most of our summer transfer kitty.

Like i said, first time i heard it i laughed but heard it off a few different people and it was meant to be the talk of the press box. Cant see it myself but thought i'd see if anyone else had heard it doing the rounds.

It is highly unlikely but the thought of having those two in our squad makes my trousers tingle.

If it was that done a deal, why would the people talking about it in the press box not feel compelled to print it?

If it was that done a deal, why would the people talking about it in the press box not feel compelled to print it?

A good point, but I'll never take the british sports press seriously again after they collectively decided to keep a lid on Cronaldos twattish behaviour at the Munich anniversary press conference.

Supposedly there's a deal between the clubs to keep it quiet until the summer and the echo usually tow the party line. I'm not saying i believe any of this by the way but i was hoping other people would have heard it to give me a glimmer of hope.

The other thing is he recently said he'd rather stay in Spain. Ah well, i suppose Voronin could still come good...