Quantcast
Dirk Kuyt - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
El Rojo

Dirk Kuyt

i would sell Kuyt in a heartbeat - he's done nothing since he's been here and we've unsuccessfully tried to turn him into a right winger - like all the other striker miss-fits: Diouf & Cisse to name 2 others

You just him 'cos he's wearing Hannah's bra, you big fucking bigot. Just admit it.

Im trying to find a video of Kuyt on stage signing when he won an award in Holland, think it was the season he joined us.

Do people remember that? I remember DeBoer was in the crowd as well, maybe he was runner up or something. Kuyts wife was there as well.

Id appreciate any help I can get here.

Kuyt is the attacking version of Milner. What they lack in technique they more than make up for in determination, professionalism and heart.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Kuyt is the attacking version of Milner. What they lack in technique they more than make up for in determination, professionalism and heart.

I'm fairly certain I said this at the time he still played for us, but if some of the more talented players we have had over the years put in the level of work and effort Dirk did we'd not have been half as shit as we have been over the years. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah, silky skills only get you so far. 

5 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

I'm fairly certain I said this at the time he still played for us, but if some of the more talented players we have had over the years put in the level of work and effort Dirk did we'd not have been half as shit as we have been over the years. 

Ryan Babel says hi. 

10 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Ryan Babel says hi. 

The only talent he had was kicking the ball ahead of him and running.  He even struggled with that to be fair.