You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's a pity Babel didnt show this much fight on the pitch!!

el nino laff

Lets say your driving home from work and you stop at a set of lights 3 lads come over and ask you to write on this and when you just go to drive off they start rocking your car how pissed off would you be ?

I know he is a footballer and in the public eye but ffs he is a normal fella as well.

Why do some people think they are owed something of others.

If he signs something for you great all well and good, if he doesnt thats tough just the way it is.

Iif the 40 odd thousand at Anfield all thought he owed them the time to sign this that and the other, every week he would be doing fuck all else all week and that is without the rest of the non match going support

Good on Babel for telling those knob-ends where to get off.

Plus, who the fuck over the age of 10 wants a player's autograph FFS? It's for kids.

Erm, although my avatar is a signed photo of Mr Gerrard kissing Big Ears. It was a birthday present - what can I say? It would have been rude to refuse...

(ahem):$

im from ireland , and its full of fucking muppets like that . the lads on that video are exactly the type of typical irish fan day tripper that goes over once every 3 years . when u go to a game , u enjoy being there , and then u have to meet all these types of morons coming home on the plane , fucking embarrassment to know they are liverpool fans . bet u wud find a celtic jersey in there too on that video if u looked close enough. anyway babel is a tit , not fit to be a red .

im from ireland , and its full of fucking muppets like that . the lads on that video are exactly the type of typical irish fan day tripper that goes over once every 3 years . when u go to a game , u enjoy being there , and then u have to meet all these types of morons coming home on the plane , fucking embarrassment to know they are liverpool fans . bet u wud find a celtic jersey in there too on that video if u looked close enough. anyway babel is a tit , not fit to be a red .

So to sum up.

Dere's more to Oiland dan diss.

Good on Babel for telling those knob-ends where to get off.

Plus, who the fuck over the age of 10 wants a player's autograph FFS? It's for kids.

And of course for flogging on fucking e-bay, which I'm sure is what the lad who got Skrtel to sign loads of items would be doing.

• 5 months later...

Same, just went to make a cup of tea and was gonna have a laugh at this, then it's fucking gone when I check. I thought it was a new thread though, didn't see the date.

Did anybody else see him look up after signing 4 or 5 of them?

You just knew he was contemplating savaging this man but decided to spare him.

Hahah, just watched it and that easily made up for the Babel one not being there.