Quantcast
Questiontime - Page 173 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Question Time crowds aren't remotely reflective of society. 

 

 

 

 

I really hope not...

What a lovely woman although not sure about the Myra Hindley type haircut but I guess it kind of suits her

 

 

The kip of Pavarotti next to her. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t watch the fucking shit show is my considered advice. Enough shite going on without putting up without the BBC re-defining it’s duty of impartiality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Plus of course, the host. Who cuts off anyone on the panel that says anything of substance.

She was actually good last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Birmingham tonight.

 

On the panel are.

Paul Scully MP, deputy chairman of the Conservative Party.

Jon Ashworth MP, shadow health secretary.

Layla Moran MP, education and digital, culture, media and sport spokesperson for the Liberal Democrats

Mairead McGuinness MEP, first vice-president of the European Parliamentant.

Isabel Oakeshott, journalist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

From Birmingham tonight.

 

On the panel are.

Paul Scully MP, deputy chairman of the Conservative Party.

Jon Ashworth MP, shadow health secretary.

Layla Moran MP, education and digital, culture, media and sport spokesperson for the Liberal Democrats

Mairead McGuinness MEP, first vice-president of the European Parliamentant.

Isabel Oakeshott, right wing activist.

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

From Birmingham tonight.

 

On the panel are.

Paul Scully MP, deputy chairman of the Conservative Party.

Jon Ashworth MP, shadow health secretary.

Layla Moran MP, education and digital, culture, media and sport spokesperson for the Liberal Democrats

Mairead McGuinness MEP, first vice-president of the European Parliamentant.

Isabel Oakeshott, journalist.

Is she Welsh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Birmingham should just be bombed, scabby west Midland bastards. This fucking audience is by no means randomly selected. I always said that accent of theirs isn't misleading; they actually are fucking thick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Birmingham should just be bombed, scabby west Midland bastards. This fucking audience is by no means randomly selected. I always said that accent of theirs isn't misleading; they actually are fucking thick.

The young lad going on about a Marxist Corbyn government was no way a random lad... 

 

 

Screenshot_20191031_231457.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

 

The young lad going on about a Marxist Corbyn government was no way a random lad... 

 

 

Screenshot_20191031_231457.jpg

 

As long as they get the message out there mate, lots won't give a shit about what follows, even those capable of reading instead of watching the goggle box to get all their news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

She's sound her. 

 

Isabel Oakeshott is pure fucking poison though. Just vile. 

Yup. She seems a real unpleasant individual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight's offering from Glasgee.

 

Panelists are.

Kirstene Hair, Scottish tory MP for Angus.

Barry Gardiner, shadow international trade secretary.

Humza Yousaf, Scottish government justice secretary.

Angela Haggerty, journalist and broadcaster.

Iain Anderson, businessman. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anubis said:

Are Mook and Cath in attendance?

Yes but they only bought 1 ticket. Guess where Cath is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Tonight's offering from Glasgee.

 

Panelists are.

Kirstene Hair, Scottish tory MP for Angus.

Barry Gardiner, shadow international trade secretary.

Humza Yousaf, Scottish government justice secretary.

Angela Haggerty, journalist and broadcaster.

Iain Anderson, businessman. 
 

Was it Iain Anderson from Jethro Tull , Dougie ?

 

I like Gardiner usually , pretty no-nonsense. How did he fare ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Was it Iain Anderson from Jethro Tull , Dougie ?

 

I like Gardiner usually , pretty no-nonsense. How did he fare ?

Yeah he’s doing fine. A very polished performance so far.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Are Mook and Cath in attendance?

I refuse to watch that crap in my own living room never mind travelling through to that dump to see it live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a particularly vicious one tonight. The Tory lady is being slapped left right and centre, it’s a bit uncomfortable to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

It’s a particularly vicious one tonight. The Tory lady is being slapped left right and centre, it’s a bit uncomfortable to watch.

The bit where a large section of the crowd openly laughed at her was superb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×