You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

He sounds like an intellectually challenged farmer. Goodness knows how he built up a multi-million pound empire.

Buy beer about to pass it use by date in vast quantities and flog it at low prices in identikit shite pubs to people that don't give a fuck .

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Genuinely impressive how Thornbury is getting the most shit on this after the week the Tories have had. Hats off to Bruce the girl got skills.

I keep hearing it from the media but I genuinely do not see what is so ' complicated ' about Labour's position if they win an election. They negotiate the best Leave deal possible with the EU and then put it in a referendum against Remain. 

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I keep hearing it from the media but I genuinely do not see what is so ' complicated ' about Labour's position if they win an election. They negotiate the best Leave deal possible with the EU and then put it in a referendum against Remain. 

There is no good leave. And there’s no commitment to a referendum. 

9 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

On tonight's QT.

Norwich, with MPs Brandon Lewis, John Healey and Jeffrey Donaldson, Professor of EU Law Catherine Barnard and broadcaster Afua Hirsch.

Never heard of any of them.

Shame you didn't turn over to catch the intellectual heavyweight Michelle ("I'm politicully ooomeless") Dewberry who is only politically homeless as there isn't a party right wing enough for her at the moment ….

On 05/09/2019 at 23:42, Rico1304 said:

a) There is no good leave.   b) And there’s no commitment to a referendum. 

a) In your opinion , not that of a lot of Labour voters

b) In an e-mail to all members as weeks of tense talks closed, the party leader wrote: "Whoever becomes the new Prime Minister should have the confidence to put their deal, or No Deal, back to the people in a public vote.

"In those circumstances, I want to make it clear that Labour would campaign for Remain against either No Deal or a Tory deal that does not protect the economy and jobs."

Today's shift comes after months of furious pressure from MPs and members who want to cancel Brexit.

It was signed off this morning by the shadow cabinet after unions - including arch-ally Unite boss Len McCluskey - finally united around a policy last night.

But there's a crucial catch - Mr Corbyn did not promise to campaign for Remain if Labour wins a general election.

• 2 weeks later...