You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I genuinely think that political questioning is pointless in all its TV forms. 

No one ever answers straight forward questions either honestly or fully. 

I would like to see a programme where, if asked a direct question, the interviewee then goes off on a tangent, then they are asked to jog on. End the interview. Deny them the oxygen of publicity for whatever soundbite is being peddled this week.

Perhaps then we may actually get some genuine political discourse. 

I genuinely think that political questioning is pointless in all its TV forms. 

No one ever answers straight forward questions either honestly or fully. 

I would like to see a programme where, if asked a direct question, the interviewee then goes off on a tangent, then they are asked to jog on. End the interview. Deny them the oxygen of publicity for whatever soundbite is being peddled this week.

Perhaps then we may actually get some genuine political discourse. 

Most of the interviewers are part of the charade. Part of the illusion that we have a functioning democracy, scrutiny, choice, etc.

The BBC, Sky, et al do everything they can to ensure we don't have meaningful debate. 

• Upvote 1

Watching QT now, mate.

Why is this Tax Payers Alliance organisation given a place on QT every few weeks? They appear to have the collective intelligence of a bag of cement.

I've probably answered my own question.

I'll do humanity a favour and put my cock in her mouth to shut her up. 

I know the data would be impossible to capture about those that are expelled across the uk who don't end up being imprisoned.

But when you consider more kids than ever are being expelled or silently hidden away and many have pointed to cutbacks as a reason. Talk about a false economy.