Quantcast
Questiontime - Page 114 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Who pissed Soubry off? And how?

Mehdi mentioned Saudi Arabia. 

Although I think a lot of her annoyance may be the partial awareness that she has the intelligence of a watermelon.

He didn't. She did but she shat her knickers at his response.

Just went back (on iplayer here), he said : Do you know that Saudi Arabia beheads people and we're quite close allies with Saudi Arabia?

And of course she went mental.

Turned it off. At least we had a fair amount of chaos tonight, and Saudi Arabia got a mention. It might have already finished actually, I had to go back to check something so was behind anyway.

Ken Livingstone on tonight. With -

SNP Pete Wishart (Never heard of the cunt, assuming he'll be the only other non cunt actually)

Tory Matt Hancock. Really smarmy, snivelling Tory cunt this one. One of those that couldn't possibly look any more like a Tory.

Kate Andrews from the Adam Smith Institute. I'm assuming she'll be a cunt of truly gargantuan proportions like that fucking spacker from the Tax Alliance that has been on the program before.

Matt Forde, an unbelievably unfunny Blairite cunt. Stand up comedian apparently. I saw him on a program with Bremner once and he was fucking embarrassing.

To paraphrase Malcolm Tucker -

"I just wanted to say to you, by way of introductory remarks, that I am likely to be extremely miffed about today's events and, in my quest to try and make you understand the level of my unhappiness, I'm likely to use an awful lot of what we would call "Violent Sexual Imagery", and I just wanted to check that none of you would be terribly offended by that."

You expect them to be vile fucking cunts, but I'm slightly surprised by just how incredibly fucking stupid these Tory wankers are. 

You wouldn't put this beaut in charge of a fucking jumble sale.