You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watching "Question Time"...Jesus Fucking Christ...one of the panellists is "Michelle Dewberry......" who won the Apprentice, and then Germaine Greer telling us off fr being mean to China. Then the usual faceless Tory twat. 

Fucking Hell....honestly.....

And their superficial, life draining shitness has even made me forget that Nigel Farage is sat there also..

We are fucked.

I put this on the wrong thread. Probably still shit anyway

Hey QT audience member.

Don't you dare say that Nadhim Zahawi can't identify with the poor. That poor, downtrodden soul couldn't even afford to heat his own stables. He had to claim on the arl expenses to be able to do so.

He's had it hard.

The audience were quickly hushed when they tried to point out what a fucking cunt he was for accepting all the "handouts" when he needed them but taking them away from people who need them now.

• Upvote 1

I may have mentioned this before, once or possibly a thousand times, but I fucking despise Dimbleby. Short conversation between Bragg and the right wing business woman there, perfectly amicable, reasonably interesting, he cuts it off attempting to ridicule the debate.

Cunt.