You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

23 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Although there is an argument for not letting the locals in....

Is there some sort of idiot assembly line endlessly churning these dumb clones out?

"Ooh, I just want Brexit to be done, get on with it."

Sorry if you're bored, but the rest of us would rather we didn't entirely fuck the country over just because you're tired of it. And Brexit won't be 'done' for years even when we leave, that's just the start.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Tonights lineup from Beckenham.

Secretary of state for transport Grant Shapps MP.

Lisa Nandy MP for Labour

Businessman Theo Paphitis.

Associate professor of philosophy at the University of East Anglia Rupert Read.

Journalist Julia Hartley-Brewer.

A well balanced panel for a change well that's what the BBC would have you believe,  I mean that Hartley-brewer is virtually left wing yeah ? 

Must remember to tune in later 

9 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Tonights lineup from Beckenham.

Secretary of state for transport Grant Shapps MP.

Lisa Nandy MP for Labour

Businessman Theo Paphitis.

Associate professor of philosophy at the University of East Anglia Rupert Read.

Journalist Julia Hartley-Brewer.

Christ, they make it hard to want to watch, don't they? Complete dildo and crook, Chicken coup member, ultra-rich Brexiteer and journo cunt. And an Extinction Rebellion spokesman for the crowd to have a pop at.

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

This horror....

She knows what she voted for but she or nobody else knows what's going to happen....That's a thinker

What a horrible bitch. Thick as fuck. To be expected in a yard of cunts like Beckenham. I used to live not far from there and had a few nights out there. Gobshite central. 

Fuck all democratic about leading the nation up a blind alley to make money off them. Leaving the EU would be the most un-democratic thing ever. 

The same cunts saying we should stick by the vote would be the first to kick off if they booked a holiday, got there and it wasn't as the brochure said. 

"I want my money back"

"fuck off Tarquin you jumped up middle class cunt, you voted to come here so deal with it" 

No-one knew what they were really voting for when they voted leave. Nobody. Not a single fucking one. 

You say to the majority of these leave voters. "Right thanks for backing the leave campaign, now you need to pay £80 quid to renew your passport in the next two weeks"

"Fuck that ! Remain!" 

Load of bollocks. Katie Hopkins train of thought dickheads.

Its a travesty that whenever you meet a 'Leave cunt' you can never find a Lion. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

What a horrible bitch. Thick as fuck. To be expected in a yard of cunts like Beckenham. I used to live not far from there and had a few nights out there. Gobshite central. 

Fuck all democratic about leading the nation up a blind alley to make money off them. Leaving the EU would be the most un-democratic thing ever. 

The same cunts saying we should stick by the vote would be the first to kick off if they booked a holiday, got there and it wasn't as the brochure said. 

"I want my money back"

"fuck off Tarquin you jumped up middle class cunt, you voted to come here so deal with it" 

No-one knew what they were really voting for when they voted leave. Nobody. Not a single fucking one. 

You say to the majority of these leave voters. "Right thanks for backing the leave campaign, now you need to pay £80 quid to renew your passport in the next two weeks"

"Fuck that ! Remain!" 

Load of bollocks. Katie Hopkins train of thought dickheads.

Its a travesty that whenever you meet a 'Leave cunt' you can never find a Lion. 

So I take it you voted remain then.

Sometimes you don't need your Spidey sense to be working to know someone's going to be a cunt before they open their mouth...Maybe it's the haircut, the slight sunbed tan or the smug face or it could be someone making a poor attempt to look like Roger Moore by wearing a turtle neck..

Whatever your reason you'd be bang on

He’s dead right though. It’s merely Boris Johnson’s consistently outstanding performance and breathtaking achievements benefitting the whole UK which people have a problem with. It’s jealousy, if anything.

A shrewd observation indeed from the shiny-faced intellectual pygmy with the Tintin haircut and a fundamental inability to string letters together to make a word.