You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I've been hoping that for years mate. Don't get hung up on it. Fucking Murdoch is still breathing too. Lifes not fair.

To be honest, I hate the BBC more that give a platform to these utter cunts. Basically given carte blache on their flagship political programme to talk over everyone, conduct his own interviews, all in an attempt to self off the NHS to the narcissistic giant toddler that's bumming him.

On 26/04/2019 at 22:30, Nelly-Torres said:

I expected a few more posts about yesterday's QT. It was one of the most surreal episodes I've seen. What the fuck is up with the people of Nottingham? Weird fucks. 

They’re all scabs.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

I've only been to Nottingham a few times, and admittedly the last visit was over 10 years ago, but I noticed a fair few locals were as racist as fuck. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

They’re all scabs.

UDM cunts;

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/new-documents-reveal-true-extent-of-miners-cooperation-with-thatcher-a7851386.html

New documents reveal true extent of miners’ cooperation with Thatcher

National Archive files reveal how the PM offered preferential treatment to a breakaway union in a bid to weaken its rivals

Guest Pistonbroke

Audience clap, they should have applauded louder with cheers. Panel sit their and slightly nod their heads whilst thinking 'Fuck you bitch, we are God.' 

The problem is it will be completely ignored, not mentioned and move on. 

If anyone, who wasn't disabled, said the Tories had blood on their hands there would be the usual moral outcry and victim playing from the right. They only didn't call her out because it would have been terrible PR not because they agree with her, which is the most sickening thing.

Didn't see it but saw some of the quotes from that despicable cunt Tim Martin. WE can save 39 billion divorce bill if we crash out. How much will the economy lose in trade and pay in duties you know nothing cunt. Stick to selling cheap beer to your hard up punters , I would rather give up booze than ever set foot in one of your fucking pubs ever again.