You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That Louise Bour is just awful, an utterly awful creature. Her idiocy shone through with every word she uttered.

Come to think of it she's an accurate reflection of UKIP really. Fair play.

Mad that even UKIP would allow her to go on TV and represent them. A shouty, clinically dim, cunt.

Mad that even UKIP would allow her to go on TV and represent them. A shouty, clinically dim, cunt.

Yep, she's the type of bird that goes far in a corporate workplace too, because she's a "feisty", "opinionated" and a "go-getter". 

Yep, she's the type of bird that goes far in a corporate workplace too, because she's a "feisty", "opinionated" and a "go-getter". 

Sadly, a great deal of people in positions of power are not only complete cunts, but incredibly thick.

My old man used to work for a company that made printed circuit boards, predominantly slightly niche stuff for planes etc rather than mass produced stuff for calculators, all that is predictably done in East Asia. Probably 150 people were employed by the company. They were broadly split into three sectors. Bottom floor was largely blue collar stuff, physically making the boards, probably 80/90 people. Middle floor was stuff on computers. Designers, engineers, general IT workers, etc, maybe 35/40 worked here, including my old man. The other 10/15 were on the board. All earning six figures, a decade ago. Jetting off to have meetings in Japan. Making decisions worth millions. Most of this lot had trouble tying their own fucking shoelaces. All got to the top by noshing off the boss and/or going full on with the "go-getter" attitude. My old man thought it was a miracle the company stayed afloat, and in fact were it not for a huge fire, and even bigger insurance claim, they probably would have gone under years ago.

It was much better than usual. Left wing audience, and an actual full blown left wing panellist. The UKIP woman made a complete cunt of herself, and the Tory gimp had the good grace to shut the fuck up as no-one was believing any of his bullshit.

Agree it was pretty decent this week as there was abit more of the polictical spectrum avilable rather than the usual Neo-liberal conservative flavour.

Angela Eagle last week looked like a rabit caught in the headlights of a conservative juggernaught.

I enjoyed it last night for the first time in ages

Len McCluskey was very good as was Alex Salmond and the Ukip woman was shown up at every opportunity

The Tory gut knew he was on a loser right from the start and even Caroline Flint wasn't as annoying as she can be

I laughed when Salmond suggested Liverpool might want to go with Scotland if they do vote for independence one day and most of the audience sounded up for it. I think Liverpool may be the one city in England where Salmond would feel comfortable, he would see them as his kind of people.

That UKIP idiot did them no favours, there's more intelligent life on Mars that what goes on between her two ears.

I laughed when Salmond suggested Liverpool might want to go with Scotland if they do vote for independence one day and most of the audience sounded up for it. I think Liverpool may be the one city in England where Salmond would feel comfortable, he would see them as his kind of people.

That UKIP idiot did them no favours, there's more intelligent life on Mars that what goes on between her two ears.

I laughed at that, too

Thought it showed the essential flaw in the Nationalist argument...Salmond's policies would appeal to a great many people all over the UK and not just 1 small part of it...he could have been Prime Minister of the UK if he'd joined a UK wide party

Lem Mclusky was good as was Salmond but really the show is just pointless. This government nor the next one give two fucks about improving the quality of life for the wider public but entirely about making money and getting as much of that public purse and big contracts as they can into their own hands and those of their chums.

I dont know how our type of capitilsim can really work. Peoples wages have been pushed right down, their contracts not secure, terrified of spending what little disposable income they do have. This means more and more business suffer and close down much like pubs, then you have giants like tesco and wetherspoons who buy up all the spaces and force others to close. big companys either undercutting and destroying or buying out all the competition... the choice. What does the future hold just a handfull of giant companies all owned by the same people, thats the death of democracy our lives would be dictated too from a boardroom by unseen faces.

You have companies like tesco who actually get government subsidies they are actually given money by the government so they dont have to dig into their own profits, how is that capitilism, thats just being in a position to steal from the public purse and give the rich even more money. Not to mention tesco getting workfare.. 30 plus hours of labour a week free, how is that capitlism a government forcing someone to work for a company and a company again not having to dip into profits to pay a wage. a government for hardworing people thats an absolute lie, its orwellian its a government that wants to work people hard for as little cost as possible.

You also have the privitisation of the nhs. They want the US style health care where the biggest cause of bankruptcy is unpaid medical bills. this alongside a population thats getting poorer working longer, its a disaster. the rich want a private healthcare because firstly they can afford it and secondly because they see the opportunity to make lots of money from it. I genuinely struggle to see any decisions made by governments in recent years that actually are about improving life, most seem to end up with enriching some company or other and making life a misery for millions.

I dont see why a party cant just come forward and say, we need to seriously review all aspects of society. surely theres enough brains in Britain to come up with ideas. Make regional banks, have banks that dont make or take huge risks that serve only to keep peoples money safe, accessable. Limit the growth of companys, dont allow a tesco to buy 5 properties in 1 mile area. dont allow the huge divide in wages between employees, sure there should be a difference, success should be rewarded but the levels its at now... no way. Limit the amount of properties a person can own or make the tax on the first house almost none existant and then it rises very steeply with each house you add to your portfolio so its not as profitable. rewrite the tax laws, infact the legislation for everything has mutated beyond its inital meaning from tax, to planning, to the health service. new logic, new understanding needs to replace tradition and dogma and rules and laws that were made generations ago, it all shouldnt be so complex.

Why have so many MPs whats the point in each region voting for somebody who then just follows the party whip anyway, we essentially just vote for a clone each. get rid of a huge number of them, ban second jobs, get rid of the house of lords, do away with the monarchy. do away with lobbying, put a limit on political donations and every single penny must be declared immediatley and made public. Justice should be for all, poor and rich should have equal access too it, paying for a super injunction is abhorrent in my eyes, a differnet standard of justice for the rich makes justice worthless.

Fucks knows, im not niave enough to believe its all that simple or even palatable, I dont believe there is a way to make everybody happy but there has to be a way to make it that bit fairer. A way where sensible working people dont stuggle to survive despite working ridiculous hours. A way where corporations dont have the monopoly on the fundemental basics of life. We need to have more power over those we elect to run the country, they need to be held accountable and scrutinized, we need transparency. Greed is going to absolutely bury us. People given power will always view the world and make decisions in favour of their own, Torys will always look to cement their wealth and positions and enrich those of their ilk, labour will do the same but spreading the jam thinly as opposed to all on one side is equally as disastrous we need a wider variety of politcians and whatever replaces the house of lords needs to involve people from all walks of life. Shits got to change at some point, fossil fuels will run out within a century or two, just like the industrial revolution we need a new vision a dramatic change. We need a motivated people. I need Kelly Brooke.

• Upvote 1

Caroline Lucas on tonight. Can understand why she's invited, obviously, she has a seat, Bennett doesn't. But she's far too soft. Bennett calls a cunt a cunt.

Wish she was on tonight then as Tristram Hunt is on for the labour party??.....No wonder the party is in dire straits when you have a (see above) on like him.....