You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Portsmouth Away

Malarkey

J

I am critical of Rafa myself and have never suggested he is perfect by any means but the absolute obscene bilge & bile peddled by ( amongst others ) Fowler God 1984 , Unrighteous , Royal Family , Baz1969 , Tom R ( who is is usually one of my fave posters ) , Antynwa , House Of Dirk , Bazza 66 , 1892 LFC was born , should surely have no place on any decent Liverpool FC forum.

Regardless of where Cardie seems to want to place me in my support of Rafa. I totally agree with you. I don't actually read the forums during the away games now as I hate the shite that is posted by people when we are a goal down or not winning.

However, I also hate the fact that when you want to push on and question why we are not playing well, you are immediately a Rafa hater (I am not and am a supporter of his). There is no middle ground and people are deperate to pigeon hole you.

Kuyt to the rescue!!!!

Go fuck yourself, Rafa, you arrogant fucking bellend.

I'm actually not that bothered they scored.

I want the whole world to see what a fucking arrogant gobshite we have as a manager.

This whole debacle today is all down to him trying to show the world how right he is and what a shrewd cunning mind he has.

Well he doesn't.

He's using our club to feed his own ego. And he can go fuck himself.

I'll help the cunt pack.

just fuck off rafa you useless cunt bag

RAFA OUT . PLEASE GO YOU STUPID CUNT.

Scalped by the bottom of the league again, Thanks Rafa.

RAFA OUT.

RAFA OUT. PLEASE GO YOU RETARDED CUNT.

The result is depressing but at least it's one more nail in Rafas coffin.

:telloff:

Regardless of where Cardie seems to want to place me in my support of Rafa. I totally agree with you. I don't actually read the forums during the away games now as I hate the shite that is posted by people when we are a goal down or not winning.

However, I also hate the fact that when you want to push on and question why we are not playing well, you are immediately a Rafa hater (I am not and am a supporter of his). There is no middle ground and people are deperate to pigeon hole you.

Had absolutely no problem with your posts Johnny H . Criticism isn't a problem but calling a decent man a cunt & a retard & people hoping we lose to get rid of him makes me sick.

No one was hoping we would lose, thats bollocks.

I don't want him here, and I have called him a cunt in the past, big deal. In the heat of the moment, when you see one of his bizarre subs you can't help but say things. Do you think people at the match are shouting their support at a player when they're going nuts after another horrible first touch, or pass to the oppsition? There is only so much you can take.

Calling him a retard, or willing us to lose is a disgrace. Calling him a cunt in the heat of the moment during the match, less so.

I'm not trying to place you anywhere, I made a call on your massively one sided post about how poor pompey were unlucky to fall foul of defensive mistakes and failed to acknowledge that we did the same.

Well a wins a win and two wins on the trot at that. Thought we played quite well really and if Babel hadn`t of missed that howler I think we`d have closed the game out easily. I enjoy watching us play when we are losing because we really go for it and most teams can`t contain us as the number of points we`ve gained from losing positions bears out.

I think today also proves that scoring more goals is more important than keeping clean sheets.

No one was hoping we would lose, thats bollocks.

I don't want him here, and I have called him a cunt in the past, big deal. In the heat of the moment, when you see one of his bizarre subs you can't help but say things. Do you think people at the match are shouting their support at a player when they're going nuts after another horrible first touch, or pass to the oppsition? There is only so much you can take.

Calling him a retard, or willing us to lose is a disgrace. Calling him a cunt in the heat of the moment during the match, less so.

There is a post saying exactly that - I hope we lose so we get rid of Rafa ( Can't remember who posted it ) . I suppose I take your point about a one-off 'cunt' explosion but some of the guys mentioned went on and on in the same vein .

There is a post saying exactly that - I hope we lose so we get rid of Rafa ( Can't remember who posted it ) . I suppose I take your point about a one-off 'cunt' explosion but some of the guys mentioned went on and on in the same vein .

Anyone who wants us to lose needs to have a word with themselves. I don't like Rafa at all, but I'd never want us to lose and hand the title to them cunts.

I'm not trying to place you anywhere, I made a call on your massively one sided post about how poor pompey were unlucky to fall foul of defensive mistakes and failed to acknowledge that we did the same.

It was one sided because one part of Rafas game I have no worries about is his defensive make up. We will make mistakes now and again like everyone, but they will be few and far between. That's why I concentrated on how we win games, because it is winning which has cost us year in year out (we lost less games then the Mancs last year in the league), not losiing.

I'm over the mooon tonight. I really am. I'm delighted for Rafa. I now just hope we can get past Man City without Gerrard and Alonso, and then when we have them all back and fit, we can go on a run. But I am desperate for that good run because it is February and we are yet to play well over a sustained period. We need to get to that level of performances soon if we are to win this title.

Could someone please explain why United scoring a 95th minute winner off Ronaldo's cock is generally considered "the mark of champions" whereas us scoring a late winner in a game in which we were the better side is "lucky" or "getting out of jail".

Thanks in advance.