You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Portsmouth Away

Malarkey

Reina

Arbeloa

Carragher

Skrtel

Aurelio

Alonso

Mascherano

Benayoun

Reira

Kuyt

Torres

Get this out of our system now. It's gone. Let's go top of the fucking league and shut all of our critics up. This is the type of game we need on the back of that defeat. Let's get going again and push on for the rest of the season.

Reina

Arbeloa

Carragher

Skrtel

Aurelio

Alonso

Mascherano

Benayoun

Reira

Kuyt

Torres

Get this out of our system now. It's gone. Let's go top of the fucking league and shut all of our critics up. This is the type of game we need on the back of that defeat. Let's get going again and push on for the rest of the season.

Spot on Michael.

Any chance this could get called off?

They have no undersoil heating if I remember rightly.

They have no undersoil heating, same as Fulham.

pfcob - January 10th, 2009 at 8:08 pm

Portsmouth don’t have under-soil heating, they have a frost cover that can cope with up to -4 degrees, they also hired hot air blowers especially to cope with the extra freeze. All week they have been on to try and get the pitch ready for today, however the temperature reached -7 degrees friday night and the frost got in, after a pitch inspection the ref said that 98% of the pitch was fine but there were still some frosty areas.

Reina

Arbeloa

Carragher

Skrtel

Aurelio

Alonso

Mascherano

Benayoun

Reira

Kuyt

Torres

Thats a [retty good looking team like , Id be more than happy with that ...

what about subs ?

Id like to see Pachecho or Spearing but that wont happen , The usual suspects I suppose

Haha, whose is the 0-0 tag?

Every game is huge now because we're playing catch up, and I can't see the mancs dropping many points. I just want us to go and be positive, when we do that we tend to win most games.

Reina

Arbeloa Carra Sami Aurelio

Kuyt Masch Alonso Babel

Benayoun

Torres

I am now going to spend hour after hour clicking back onto the BBC Weather for Portsmouth hoping that it snows, the game is called off & Torres & Gerrard can get recovery time....

BBC 5 day forecast suggests sunshine all day Saturday, with sleet on Friday.

Link

I think if we put out an attacking team, we could well hit the jackpot. Portsmouth are terrible defensively at the moment, Sol looks like he's just about to crack up again, the rest of the back four are clueless, and James looks a shadow of the goalie that was performing so well 18 months ago. I think in this instance, attack is very much the best form of defence.

Reina

Bob-Carra-Agger-Dossena

-----Masch-Alonso

--Kuyt-Benny-Riera

---------Babel

We all want Torres to play, but with Gerrard out and taking into account how knackered he looked on Wednesday, I think he will be on the bench for this one. If the players above really go for it, Portsmouth will get shredded. Pity that dozy fuck Diop isn't playing.